12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill weigh in on the other fights when they get announced tomorrow...but ill weigh in on the main two since they are all but confirmed

joshua vs wallin is a good damn fight and it is tough...wallin is a wildcard in the division..southpaw, has boxing ability, durable, and underrated power despite his KO record...shyt he had gassiev, a monster puncher and durable, damn near ready to go on a couple of occasions his last time out and gave fury all types of hell and should have been the first to stop him on cuts..joshua cannot afford to take him lightly..he has to get out of his head and make a statement...a loss to wallin put his career in serious jeopardy and wallin on a fast track to a title shot

wilder vs parker - wilder himself needs this victory...it gets him closer to a big money showdown with joshua and it adds a credible/notable name to his resume which is lacking...obviously the expected result is wilder laying parker out with 1 right hand at some point...but he has been very inactive..parker has been active and has enough pop on his punches...if parker can avoid that right hand or somehow take it, the fight can get more interesting than it should be as it goes on...a loss wont hurt parker as much as it would wilder.....wilder losing to parker would really fukk up his legacy nevermind the fight with joshua

I’ll admit both AJ/Wilder doing well on this card makes their fight bigger, but at this point, I’d rather they just get straight to it.

That’s a fight I really want to see and one of these guys could eventually fukk this up