12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
i always found it weird that lewis and aj dont fukk with each other just like tyson and wilder dont fukk with each other
Lennox offered to promote AJ after he won the Olympics. Flew him out to Jamaica. AJ turned him down. He's been salty every since.

Or so the story goes

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So poster's be saying one of these cats would lose! And correct!
Wilder losing like that?
It was me. And yes. My prediction was based on his fight with AJ. Up until that point AJ was KOing every opponent.

Parker had enough skill to negate AJs style and enough resistance to take AJ's big shots.

That was against a guy who can box. Wilder has the tools to be a good fighter but he doesn't use them. He barely jabs when he has a long reach. No punch selection. He gets desperate in the latter rounds and tries for the one hitter quitter. Leaving himself open.

Even when Parker was leaving himself open with the overhand right, Wilder didn't throw out a jab. It was there for the taking.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It was me. And yes. My prediction was based on his fight with AJ. Up until that point AJ was KOing every opponent.

Parker had enough skill to negate AJs style and enough resistance to take AJ's big shots.

That was against a guy who can box. Wilder has the tools to be a good fighter but he doesn't use them. He barely jabs when he has a long reach. No punch selection. He gets desperate in the latter rounds and tries for the one hitter quitter. Leaving himself open.

Even when Parker was leaving himself open with the overhand right, Wilder didn't throw out a jab. It was there for the taking.
I'm still shocked with Wilder performance! Atrocious followed by his interview!