12/14/24 PBC on PRIME PPV: Gervonta Tank Davis vs Lamont Roach (WBA Lightweight Title)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don't think thats an unreasonable ask, do you:skip:
No I don't champ. He wanted Loma but he pulled out and if that fight did get made people would've said Loma was too old and passed his prime.

Shakur has a hand injury and I recall after the Loma fight plans fell through it appeared Tank's team and Shakur's were talking but that fell flat for whatever reason. Also I think at the same time Shakur was trying to say he would step in for Loma, I think Turki was trying to setup a Shakur and Zapeda Fight in Saudi atleast according to Zepeda's trainer(Timestamp below 0:25) and that might've been Kur's way of getting more money out of Turki or maybe he was genuinely interested more in Tank but for whatever reason again those plans fell through and he ended up with Joe Cordina.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No I don't champ. He wanted Loma but he pulled out and if that fight did get made people would've said Loma was too old and passed his prime.

Shakur has a hand injury and I recall after the Loma fight plans fell through it appeared Tank's team and Shakur's were talking but that fell flat for whatever reason. Also I think at the same time Shakur was trying to say he would step in for Loma, I think Turki was trying to setup a Shakur and Zapeda Fight in Saudi atleast according to Zepeda's trainer(Timestamp below 0:25) and that might've been Kur's way of getting more money out of Turki or maybe he was genuinely interested more in Tank but for whatever reason again those plans fell through and he ended up with Joe Cordina.

Zepeda or rather Oscar move flagrant too trying to protect him. Loma hoeing out was unfortunate but I mean saying he is old and passed his prime wouldn't be non factual lol. Shakur got glass hands apparently now too. 135 is a wasteman division currently and fights like this is not helping lol. Hopefully next year it can get popping :manny:

Truthfully Tank is too talented and has too much pop for him to be fukking around with a Lamont Roach is all I'm saying. I can't see how anyone would think this is even a good stay busy fight unless you really really just want to see Roach knocked out :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Zepeda or rather Oscar move flagrant too trying to protect him. Loma hoeing out was unfortunate but I mean saying he is old and passed his prime wouldn't be non factual lol. Shakur got glass hands apparently now too. 135 is a wasteman division currently and fights like this is not helping lol. Hopefully next year it can get popping :manny:

Truthfully Tank is too talented and has too much pop for him to be fukking around with a Lamont Roach is all I'm saying. I can't see how anyone would think this is even a good stay busy fight unless you really really just want to see Roach knocked out :mjlol:
So you didn't name anyone spefically who you wanted to see Tank fight. Then say 135 is a wasteman division but you want to see Tank fight the top 5 wastemen in the division despite the fact when he tried to pursue those fights fighters either pulled out or the teams negations failed. And in the case of Loma you admit you would still criticize him for Loma being old. And if it had been Kur well he got glass hands and doesn't let his hands go.

Man ya'll never gone be satisfied. I see you cats on Decemember 14 I know ya'll will be watching this fight.

lebron-james-leaving.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So you didn't name anyone spefically who you wanted to see Tank fight. Then say 135 is a wasteman division but you want to see Tank fight the top 5 wastemen in the division despite the fact when he tried to pursue those fights fighters either pulled out or the teams negations failed. And in the case of Loma you admit you would still criticize him for Loma being old. And if it had been Kur well he got glass hands and doesn't let his hands go.

Man ya'll never gone be satisfied. I see you cats on Decemember 14 I know ya'll will be watching this fight.

lebron-james-leaving.gif

you out your mind you think I'm watching this shyt if the undercard isn't legendary. I mostly was joking about Shakur and his phantom injury, I'd love to see that fight as would most boxing fans. Also Loma is old and past his prime. When did telling the truth become a detriment :wow: and even a old ass Loma would have been Tank best name on his ressy, thats wild :wow:

a top 5 135 wasteman>>>>>130 lber who lost to a nikka Shakur obliterated

De Los Santos
Berinchyk

currently don't have fights. Those would have been logical scalps to go after :manny: but instead we have a super feather with 40% ko rate who lost to Herring. Tank the face of boxing he can get any fight he wants realistically speaking

YA'LL NEED TO STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I see you December 14 bruh.
you out your mind you think I'm watching this shyt if the undercard isn't legendary. I mostly was joking about Shakur and his phantom injury, I'd love to see that fight as would most boxing fans. Also Loma is old and past his prime. When did telling the truth become a detriment :wow: and even a old ass Loma would have been Tank best name on his ressy, thats wild :wow:

a top 5 135 wasteman>>>>>130 lber who lost to a nikka Shakur obliterated

De Los Santos
Berinchyk

currently don't have fights. Those would have been logical scalps to go after :manny: but instead we have a super feather with 40% ko rate who lost to Herring. Tank the face of boxing he can get any fight he wants realistically speaking

YA'LL NEED TO STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I see you December 14 bruh.
If there is a fight other than the main that is compelling for sure, if not I'll catch a recap :ehh:

I aint even catch the Martin fight live so IDK why you think I'd be all up on this one lol

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Trash PPV but it's not like this was Tank's first choice, I think Tank is about to approach the point where he's going have to cross the aisle and offer more money in order to make meaningful fights. Loma turning down his offer fukked his whole plan up and seems like they didn't have a plan B ready. Underrated point no one is talking about is the amount of potential Tank opponents was at the last two Turki events. Including Loma in the audience and Rayo/Cruz in the ring. Guys might have more options than what Tank team anticipated with whatever budget they making offers with. The "face of boxing" having to scramble and put together trash stay busy fights cause he don't got any other options is kind of wild

Thought it was weird this fight wasn't in the DMV but if the Benavidez rumor is true they may be expecting a mexican to help carry the gate in Texas

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Tank is basically the Ghetto Cleno....that hasn't done anything worth a damn since the Pedraza fight. Garbage fighter and garbage ass fans I hope this fails. PBC have totally become a shell of themselves how despicable.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Thought it was weird this fight wasn't in the DMV but if the Benavidez rumor is true they may be expecting a mexican to help carry the gate in Texas

Man... The word is already out. This shyt got a serious buzz and we're still two months away. nikkas have been texting me since Saturday morning, asking if it's true. Only thing I told them is if Dan put it up on Twitter then chances are it is. The hood will be outside for this dude. Davis will have no problem selling out Toyota Center.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Tank stans defending his bullshyt again :mjlol:
This sad part is that it's still a better fight on paper than Canelo-Berlanga :dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
People have been calling and texting me since yesterday morning asking if the tickets went on sales.

I'm talking about nikkas I ain't talked to since my training days at Prince Gym.

Even got bytches DM'ing me asking to be my date. :heh:

bytch, if you don't gone on somewhere. :mjlol:

There is this one lil red thang I think I wanna take. She playing hard to get right tho.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People have been calling and texting me since yesterday morning asking if the tickets went on sales.

I'm talking about nikkas I ain't talked to since my training days at Prince Gym.

Even got bytches DM'ing me asking to be my date. :heh:

bytch, if you don't gone on somewhere. :mjlol:

There is this one lil red thang I think I wanna take. She playing hard to get right tho.

Face of boxing.

I done booked an Airbnb in Houston. See you nikkas there
:sas2: :blessed: