12/14/24 PBC on PRIME PPV: Gervonta Tank Davis vs Lamont Roach (WBA Lightweight Title)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another fantastic PBC and Al Haymon production :ohlawd: Two champions laying it all on the line in the great state of Texas!

Literally no one wants to fight Tank from Loma (scared), Rayo (scared), Shakur (broke his hand), Devin (broken spirit), Teofimo (selling wolf tickets, also trying to fight anywhere from 140 to 160). I’m sure the next question will be why won’t he move up 30 pounds and fight Canelo :mjlol:

The haters will tell you Tank doesn’t want to fight anybody, while telling you in the same breath that Inouye is the best fighter since Sugar Ray Robinson for beating up nobodies at 5am on ESPN2 (and getting knocked down while doing it). And they never ask him to move up :mjpls: stay woke.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The haters will tell you Tank doesn’t want to fight anybody, while telling you in the same breath that Inouye is the best fighter since Sugar Ray Robinson for beating up nobodies at 5am on ESPN2 (and getting knocked down while doing it). And they never ask him to move up :mjpls: stay woke.
if you're going to troll at least troll correctly :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
but no this fight is not it...at all...and for PPV on top of that....sheeeiiiiittt :heh:

i like roach..i respect roach but he is champion at 130 pounds...super featherweight not lightweight...this dragging a fighter up from another division shyt has to stop...seriously..there's a whole top 15 at 135 you can use if the matchmakers want to apply themselves

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What a pathetic fight let alone ppv fight. I blame tank fans always dikk eating his every move

relax. That said I looked at the WBA Top 15, De Le Santos is the only one who made sense. Floyd Schofield is #2 after Zepeda but people would have complained he was too green, DLS is exciting and top 5, and from a story line they can use it as "This is how Shakr could have beat him if he was as good as Tank".

Roach is a legit champ and has height and reach over Tank, and they can sell the DC vs BMore thing in a Black City (Houston, since I believe there was a Hockey Game in the DMV area). So pretty much the Tank Fight can do numbers as it gives black folks a reason to get out the house, or already go to H Town to party and then the after party economics for the fight.

this fight damn sure better then that Joe Cordina bullashyt that nikkas aint have this same energy for