RJY33

master of reality
Daps
No offense but they dont usually contribute any comedy and usually only stir the drama pot. Exceptions to every rule though :manny: theres a few quality female posters here

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I think a lot of females don't join because the guys on here can be overbearing :no:

But its 23 of us and the number can possibly double in a month with new ppl joining the site on a daily.

I just hope these dudes don't harass every female for a proof pic and call them a man/gay dude etc.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What do you think deters women from signing up?

:mjpls:

- Being called ****

- The sheer amount of "PAWG" loving c00ns (I'm not telling you not to like white women.. That's your preference.. Some of y'all through.. Your white worship is disgusting :scusthov:)

- Black men on here who hate women in general

- The fact that the forum is mostly male

- c00ns in general who hate their blackness

:mjpls:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
No offense but they dont usually contribute any comedy and usually only stir the drama pot. Exceptions to every rule though :manny: theres a few quality female posters here

Is that a requirement? Must be funny to post? :comeon:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
23 women, yeah... that's cool and all, but let's focus on more important matters like how much these heauxs weigh. We can have 100 broads on here, but if all of em are built like Adele, then the shyt dont matter. :youngsabo:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
until they send me nudes to verify, they're men in my eyes

On the real chicks need to provide proof pics. Write ya name on a paper and snap a flick. You dont even need to show ya face tt aint hard. You got girls dropping voice overs but they cant take a pic of themselves?

Been on that sohh wave for at least 5 years. And everytime there is a girl that is heavily in the mix. She is either A)A dude or B) A ugly beast.

Im mean Im cool with Siera mist. But when that whole lipstick alley thing popped off. He/She made a new account and started passing herself as somebody else "Marty".

Mods called him out on it. But im pretty damm sure he aint the only poster that slipped a female alias in the mix thru that exchange.