11 year old confesses to killing former mayor & daughter In Louisiana

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is my hometown. I was born here and knew Mr. Joe for a long time. He owned an ice cream shop that pretty much sat at the corner where black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods separated. It was called Joe's Dixie Cream.

My mom called me after church and told me about this and it still breaks my heart. From what I understand, the boy was up all night playing video games and either his mama or Mr. Joe told him he needs to turn it off. He gets mad and kills both of them.

:mjcry:

Crazy that Minden made national news for this. Didn't get any publicity when L'Jarius Sneed came through uptown showing everybody love.

FYI, this the same town Ice Cube and Keke Palmer made the football movie in.
Smh

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is my hometown. I was born here and knew Mr. Joe for a long time. He owned an ice cream shop that pretty much sat at the corner where black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods separated. It was called Joe's Dixie Cream.

My mom called me after church and told me about this and it still breaks my heart. From what I understand, the boy was up all night playing video games and either his mama or Mr. Joe told him he needs to turn it off. He gets mad and kills both of them.

:mjcry:

Crazy that Minden made national news for this. Didn't get any publicity when L'Jarius Sneed came through uptown showing everybody love.

FYI, this the same town Ice Cube and Keke Palmer made the football movie in.
They said lil man's used a credit card to make some purchases and Joe confronted him about it & the youngin snapped

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

marcus-camby-get-out-of-here.gif

Nah Breh, fukk that noise, respectfully. His picture ain't posted for obvious reasons so I'm riding with my assumption. George Stinney didn't have a chance and them two Cac kids who molested and strung that toddler out on the train tracks with batteries up his ass are the poster children for these 'young offenders' they try and rehabilitate/coddle and then give a new life when they are of legal age.
They can gas him in a dental chair and make it smell like Cotton candy if that helps any other bleeding heart cope, but this kid gotta sleep for good for such callous shyt.
Wow..:skip:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They can gas him in a dental chair and make it smell like Cotton candy if that helps any other bleeding heart cope, but this kid gotta sleep for good for such callous shyt.​

This bloodthirsty sociopath shyt some of y'all are on is disgusting. Until the Supreme Court banned it in 2005, the ONLY two nations in the world that had the death penalty for minors under 18 are the USA and Iran. That's 18.....and you're talking about your blood fantasies regarding an 11 you know virtually nothing about. And that's not a new trend in most of the world - since 1990 (the last 35 years), the only countries in the entire world that have had a juvenile execution are China, Congo, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Sudan, and Yemen. Literally every one of those countries is either in the middle of a civil war, or is a human rights hellhole.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Unless he was the victim of molestation at the hands of the victim burn him alive. There's no saving him.
It's a wrap for the kid. He will never be right.
He's gonna kill again after his sentence

Criminal justice is one of those fields where people think they can get by never studying any of it whatsoever and still have an expert opinion with confident certainty.

In 95% of the world, juveniles who commit crimes like this are rehabilitated and released on a regular basis. "Life without parole" isn't even a legal sentence for minors anymore. Without knowing very much about the child, it's impossible to say more about this specific case, but in most cases it's easier to rehabilitate children than it is to rehabilitate adults (in a few specific circumstances, it's harder but still possible). There is literally nothing that could possibly be wrong with him that would cause an expert in the field to say "He's beyond hope", because at 11 years old there is so much brain growth and brain malleability left that could shape him in a new direction.