11 year old confesses to killing former mayor & daughter In Louisiana

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JonBenet’s little brother killed her and he was 10. People always surprised when kids do this but it happens.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
there needs to be some in depth analysis on the factors that spurred this behavior.....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He's gonna kill again after his sentence

Yea, if they just put him in juvenile until 18, he will have his killing instincts honed.

Special cases like this need to be removed from the general public in prison and society and studied

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JonBenet’s little brother killed her and he was 10. People always surprised when kids do this but it happens.
He was 9, almost 10, and he didn't do it. It was her mother. The brother theory is just an internet phenomenon that feeds on people who are not very familiar with the case facts.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Officials did not immediately say how the boy, who was arrested, was related to Cornelius and Miles. Neighbors told KSLA-TV that they heard Cornelius and the boy arguing – possibly over credit card charges for video games – and later heard multiple gunshots. But authorities have said any potential motive in the case remained under investigation.

that is fukking CRAZY. news stories are saying he emptied the magazines of two different guns on them. wow

Minden boy, 10, arrested for allegedly killing man, daughter

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Boosie talked about this kinda thing

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Better a mental evaluation, following the actual court trail with evidence and jury, and if guilty just a prison sentence.​

marcus-camby-get-out-of-here.gif

Nah Breh, fukk that noise, respectfully. His picture ain't posted for obvious reasons so I'm riding with my assumption. George Stinney didn't have a chance and them two Cac kids who molested and strung that toddler out on the train tracks with batteries up his ass are the poster children for these 'young offenders' they try and rehabilitate/coddle and then give a new life when they are of legal age.
They can gas him in a dental chair and make it smell like Cotton candy if that helps any other bleeding heart cope, but this kid gotta sleep for good for such callous shyt.​

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is my hometown. I was born here and knew Mr. Joe for a long time. He owned an ice cream shop that pretty much sat at the corner where black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods separated. It was called Joe's Dixie Cream.

My mom called me after church and told me about this and it still breaks my heart. From what I understand, the boy was up all night playing video games and either his mama or Mr. Joe told him he needs to turn it off. He gets mad and kills both of them.

:mjcry:

Crazy that Minden made national news for this. Didn't get any publicity when L'Jarius Sneed came through uptown showing everybody love.

FYI, this the same town Ice Cube and Keke Palmer made the football movie in.