[11/7] Monday Night Pi'Raw Thread - (Not) Live from Glasgow!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whatever happened to the shoulder hangman choke he did w/ the Wyatts?

That's a good question, man was dominating guys like Roman and Dean and The New Day for like a month straight with that shyt. :russ:

Then they backed off and he just became that other big Wyatt guy. :francis:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I'm becoming a big fan of Strowman. His theme music sucks and his name is corny but dude has the potential to be a big star, I watch whenever he's on whereas most of the roster is fast-forward status.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He did it all the time w/ the Wyatts not once since going solo.

:patrice::patrice::jbhmm::jbhmm:

I'm becoming a big fan of Strowman. His theme music sucks and his name is corny but dude has the potential to be a big star, I watch whenever he's on whereas most of the roster is fast-forward status.

I actually think his theme is pretty good, and I think he's a surprisingly good talker. Like, he can actually speak for a big man and is not the average sounding 300+ pound behemoth.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So the crowd was definitely more into Sasha than Charlotte, Bayley, and everyone else.

Also Charlotte backing down to Now but Sasha stepped up go her like it was an Attitude Era face again.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last night on Raw, during the segment you might have noticed that the Scottish crowd was particularly happy to see Bayley, because let’s face it, who wouldn’t be? It might interest you to know, however, that the chanting for Bayley actually lasted a lot longer than they did on TV. In fact, WWE was forced to edit a large part of the segment before it aired, due to the fact that the crowd singing for Bayley was so loud that is continually over-rode Charlotte’s attempts to introduce Dana Brooke. Thanks to the magic of fans with smartphones, you can see the whole segment as it happened right here: