[11/7] Monday Night Pi'Raw Thread - (Not) Live from Glasgow!

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
No, people just decided they are going to cheer for one and not the other. It really has nothing to do with booking or anything else at this point.

These marks really still mad at Roman for no reason. :russ:

I see what you mean but at this point he should turn heel and try to find himself as a heel character because he's not connecting to the fans as a face. It's been a couple of years at this point and he can't get the people to buy into him.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Because they can't find anything that works.

A reverse chokeslam, really?! Who OK'd that :martin:

That really is a very stupid finisher :pachaha:he should just roll with either that overhead cutter finisher just cause it's different, or use a simple regular chokeslam. Simple yet effective

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see what you mean but at this point he should turn heel and try to find himself as a heel character because he's not connecting to the fans as a face. It's been a couple of years at this point and he can't get the people to buy into him.
They cheered him when he and Rollins were about to powerbomb Braun through the table. If they reformed The Shield tomorrow they'd cheer him, booing is just the in thing to do whenever he's on screen.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Early Kane is top 10 goat wrestling gimmick, maybe even top 5

I can't say top 5 because of people like The Rock, Macho Man, Ted DiBiase, Razor Ramon, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Scott Steiner, Rick Rude, etc.

Top 10 or top 15 definitely.

Steph dropping the mic? Someone get this dried up hoe off weekly television.
DBXFH2H.png

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
They cheered him when he and Rollins were about to powerbomb Braun through the table. If they reformed The Shield tomorrow they'd cheer him, booing is just the in thing to do whenever he's on screen.

Something off with Roman and It's not just the boos, during his singles matches everyone is sitting on their hands during his comeback and he struggles as a sympathetic character. He shines as a bad ass or a$$hole character traditional heel characteristics.Yes the sheld is loved, but as a single act something is missing and it's evident and yes, Smark crowds can mess a show-up. But like I said we been at this for a couple years now he should have been figured his character out if he was truly ready.

Last edited:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Stephanie McMahon is the worst wrestling personality across any wrestling organization. She adds nothing at all to any program.

Not to mention her current character hurts the show because she emasculates the members of the roster and they never one-up her. It's like watching a Tyler Perry movie without the female protagonist having her moment and the male antagonist being HOH throughout the movie with no consequence. I understand that they want to have strong female leads but that role should be designated to Sasha, Baley, or even Charlotte. The authority figure is a plot device that furthers a story for babyface or a heel, not a star character.