[11/7] Monday Night Pi'Raw Thread - (Not) Live from Glasgow!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is some truth to this but his character is also boring and the overcome the odds shyt at the end of the matches is boring. Some people want to see something different regardless of how he is as a wrestler etc
But he just came off a losing streak. I do agree the HIAC match was some bullshyt but nothing to justify booing anytime he's in the camera frame.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
But he just came off a losing streak. I do agree the HIAC match was some bullshyt but nothing to justify booing anytime he's in the camera frame.

He's past the point of no return, he either needs to go heel for a while or go away for a few months and come back repackaged.

His character is damaged goods at this point. :manny:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I'm not used to the Goldberg chant as anything other than derision.

KKKO. :mjpls: Neckbeard Wizard. @3Rivers; your services are needed.
LH4yeCd.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Charlotte leaving everyone in the dust, eh?
Charly interviewed Seth who said not many people like him around there, and that’s okay because he doesn’t like many people, either. He said when he joined Team Raw, he was promised rewards. Strowman interrupted and said he shouldn’t be worried about his future opportunities, because after tonight he might not have a future. He said he’s never liked him and he’s going to snap him in half like a twig. Seth laughed it off and said, “Another person who doesn’t like me; sounds like a party.”

(Keller’s Analysis: That was just a bad reaction to Strowman. I’m not saying Seth should cower in fear, but his reaction wasn’t natural and didn’t really say anything other than his comeback was scripted and memorized. Didn’t WWE learn anything from the Goldberg promo and how the authenticity of it was the key to it getting over as much as it did?) [c]

Read more at KELLER’S WWE RAW REVIEW 11/7: Survivor Series hype for first Raw ever in Scotland including big five-person main event -

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Booing every time Roman does anything? It might be time he pull a Dave and leave this shyt show.

The fans chose another at Rumble And Vince spat in their faces at Fast Lane 2015 and the night after. Things were never going to be the same for Roman after that.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Seeing Glasgow footage from the crowd during the Women's segment.

They really took that shyt over :mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cuing up Raw right now, and boy, DVR is a great thing, it's clutch being able to FF through Stephanie's grating nails on a chalkboard voice

Has to find a better finisher before they pull the trigger on that.

He has like 4 finishers :mjlol: