[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I missed out Big Evil era Taker :mjcry:

I stopped watching just before then and didn't come back until he was back as Deadman Taker.

You missed some bad ass TV breh. My fave version of him, you saw glimpses of the real person behind the character. He could work and talk his ass off and got to show it in that incarnation.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Reserving my "IN" spot beforehand, so it's only appropriate I use this:

1286085q658yukfte.gif

See y'all, Sunday. :bryan:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WHAT IF, desperate to renew his dark powers and redeem these last few years, Undertaker turns heel and becomes co-leader of the Wyatts? :lupe: They all destroy Kane and Kane gets that major face push heading into WM season where Undertaker finally passes the torch and is banished once and for all by the Big Red Machine? :ohlawd:

NO MORE KANE :damn:

I'm fukking tired of that dude HAVING to get a spot on the show/cards and having mediocre as fukk matches. Taker puts him over like that and that means we are gonna have 6 more months of fukking mediocre Kane hogging a spot and dragging a talented dude down with him.

Besides, Taker already put him over in 2010 after losing like 3 straight PPV title matches clean. Nah breh, leave that "full circle" booking alone on this one, we don't need Kane involved in any more important angles.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Perfect time to get the MITB out of the way & get this pointless Sheamus title run over with.

As long as he drops it at the Rumble & is nowhere around it by Mania :whoa:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry if anyone had claimed the show thread, but I have to say that all my relatives who've died from drug overdoses, well they said to me go out and make the Survivor Series TSC thread, fulfill our dreams!

*Honga Cries* :mjcry:
I wish you died in the womb.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I hope Dean or Roman turns heel and becomes the Authority's man (preferably Roman), Sheamus would be a let down.

There was some plans of Sasha Banks vs Natalya on the pre-show, but it looks like those are scrapped.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I hope Dean or Roman turns heel and becomes the Authority's man (preferably Roman), Sheamus would be a let down.

There was some plans of Sasha Banks vs Natalya on the pre-show, but it looks like those are scrapped.
Wait... is there a Pre show match? This ppv is so half assed booked :mindblown:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wait... is there a Pre show match? This ppv is so half assed booked :mindblown:

The only confirmed matches are:

Zilga vs Breeze
Roman vs Del Rio
Ambrose vs Owens
Winners of those matches for the WWE Championship
Brothers Of Destruction vs The Wyatts two-on-two tag match
Paige vs Charlotte for the Divas Championship

And then there's supposedly the genuine Survivor Series style match of which the participants haven't been announced (but my guess is at least The New Day and the Usos will be involved)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Likely bullshyt but:patrice:
Anonymous Says ISIS Plans Attacks Against 'Paris And The World' Sunday
Anonymous, the loose collective of online activists, said Saturday it has uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as at locations in the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday. OpParisIntel, a group within Anonymous, released a statement saying it had collected information about imminent attacks by the militant group -- aka Daesh, ISIL and ISIS -- in the French capital a little more than a week after a series of coordinated attacks there left 130 dead and hundreds injured.

Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m. EST, as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris.