[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Daps
Survivor_Series_1991_-_Hulk_Hogan_Vs_Undertaker_05.jpg

:hhhyuck:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Does anyone think Undertaker will retire at Survivor Series and enter the Hall of Fame next year in Texas? :ohhh:

From what I've been reading many believe he will retire at Wrestlemania.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Sorry if anyone had claimed the show thread, but I have to say that all my relatives who've died from drug overdoses, well they said to me go out and make the Survivor Series TSC thread, fulfill our dreams!

*Honga Cries* :mjcry:

The wrestling forum community is still waiting for an statement from TSC about this disgusting promotional tactic for a PPV thread. After all, it was

JackieChiles

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Seth must be coming back as a face :jbhmm:

5zpdnt.png

Will they splash out on a U2 song for him :lupe: How long till Steph cuts him down to size when he returns :dame:

Also my sources have told the TSCObserver that a debuting La Parka will cost ADR his match this Sunday, you heard it here first:leostare:
Would be a perfect chsnce for the authority to run a three vs three

Return of shield with dean and roman not knowing if they can trust rollins and boom have dean turn heel on them both like how it was rumored to go down as initially

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
WHAT IF, desperate to renew his dark powers and redeem these last few years, Undertaker turns heel and becomes co-leader of the Wyatts? :lupe: They all destroy Kane and Kane gets that major face push heading into WM season where Undertaker finally passes the torch and is banished once and for all by the Big Red Machine? :ohlawd:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
WHAT IF, desperate to renew his dark powers and redeem these last few years, Undertaker turns heel and becomes co-leader of the Wyatts? :lupe: They all destroy Kane and Kane gets that major face push heading into WM season where Undertaker finally passes the torch and is banished once and for all by the Big Red Machine? :ohlawd:

I was thinking of the opposite and Kane turns heel because he was brainwashed during his kidnapping by the Wyatts and he destroys 'Taker and everyone in the Wyatt's path. And 'Taker disappears, but re-appears during 'Mania season to save Kane from the clutches of Bray and the only way to do that is beat Kane's brain in :lupe: