[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Del Rio Reigns was really good but the finish ruined it for me. Del Rio arm bars Reigns over the top rope. Two seconds later Reigns spears Del Rio leading with that arm that just got arm barred. He then raises Del Rio's leg with that same arm during the pin. That no sell bothered me.
No selling like cena, which brings to mind my big worry being this is to set up the two of them at mania. Would that get the worst crowd reception in the history of the event? I feel like it'd get similar to what Batista vs randy in 2014 would have gotten.
So they jobbed Sheamus out for months just to make this moment shocking.

Cool. Now the champion is also a jobber :mjlol:
Sounds like exactly what they did to ziggler, and sandow, and Rollins too.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That ppv was complete garbage. How the hell is someone that you build to be the big dog and the powerhouse gonna garner sympathy like that? Not to mention the way past tired trope of authority figure screw jobs. When most of us critique WWE for the lack of black main even refs, the common retort is that there aren't enough black wrestlers suitable for main events. WWE champion Sheamus. Nuff said

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was with Alicia Fox

And not only her.
24g2bnd.jpg

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So this pale skinned goofball b*stard who Cesaro beat to move forward in the tournament and who was also punked out by the Lucha Dragons and even Ryback now the guy who pins Reigns and gets the title? UNBELIEVABLE booking.....fukking DREADFUL. It's the worst.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That ppv was complete garbage. How the hell is someone that you build to be the big dog and the powerhouse gonna garner sympathy like that? Not to mention the way past tired trope of authority figure screw jobs. When most of us critique WWE for the lack of black main even refs, the common retort is that there aren't enough black wrestlers suitable for main events. WWE champion Sheamus. Nuff said
I see they trying to do the Summerslam 2013 set up again with Bryan and QUOTE ME when I say that Dallas TX and the fans who are packing up Cowboy stadium is NOT GONNA go for that type of journey with Reigns:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wtf at the amount of confetti. Must have been a sale on the shyt
LMAO@the confetti...like he OVERCAME the odds Steve Austin did in 99 against the Corporation or what the Rock overcame against the McMahon/Helmsley faction in 2000? HAHAHAHAHAHA...I can't believe this IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE for 2016. Just MIND BOGGLING....HOLY $HIT:laugh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
LMAO@the confetti...like he OVERCAME the odds Steve Austin did in 99 against the Corporation or what the Rock overcame against the McMahon/Helmsley faction in 2000? HAHAHAHAHAHA...I can't believe this IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE for 2016. Just MIND BOGGLING....HOLY $HIT:laugh:
Yo I ain't seen anything like that since the Raptors dropped confetti after winning a single playoff game lol