[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
As trash as this ppv was it wasn't necessarily predictable like some are saying. Most were assuming reigns would take it tonight. Honestly though I would have preferred reigns winning and taking it as is. A sheamus run is literally the last thing this product needs.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
kr5riUF.png

I was at the show! I got a fist bump and it made it on TV, too.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
cheap title reign padding and dragging shyt out. pointless
Yup, just looks odd when you look through the holder list. Plus the moment itself just goes to shyt. Think D-Bry will end up the only exception where the crowd was still invested/behind him going into to Mania (enough to change the card, no less.) Won't be the same for Roman. Should've just have him drop it at RR via cash-in or something.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup, just looks odd when you look through the holder list. Plus the moment itself just goes to shyt. Think D-Bry will end up the only exception where the crowd was still invested/behind him going into to Mania (enough to change the card, no less.) Won't be the same for Roman. Shouldn't just have him drop it at RR via cash-in or something.
I really wish we could find out what some of these writers and vince are thinking when they book this shyt? do they seriously think it's good? are they aware they're giving us total trash? do they care even a little about the quality of product they put out and how they'll be remembered?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Del Rio Reigns was really good but the finish ruined it for me. Del Rio arm bars Reigns over the top rope. Two seconds later Reigns spears Del Rio leading with that arm that just got arm barred. He then raises Del Rio's leg with that same arm during the pin. That no sell bothered me.