[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
20151122224655.jpg

When it comes crashing down
oh my god he looks dead :damn:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at those fukks booing Roman though.

Nah. I camt co sign that. Much as they are trying to turn him into Cena, at least he is having good matches and improving.
Yeah, I agree that he's improving, his matches are getting better and his psychology and intensity too. When he first debuted he had decent intensity but then it dropped off, it came back around the Brock match. He's a star of the future, he needs good booking and time to develop his charceter/personna and mic skills. The booing won't destroy him though because he has too much going for him ultimately, he will either win them over or become a mega heel, what's happened may gain him some sympathy on some level too, it seems like they are trying to really make him work for his success storyline wise, I think that's the plan to make it look like he's paying his dues rather than being handed shyt, you'll probably notice that pattern, long term that could be for the best, he needs to really grab the opportunity and go above and beyond to really establish himself hugely. Cena vs Reigns in some sense could even work, could be a passing of the torch in a sense, heel Cena if that ever happens could make that quite interesting.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
I haven't been watching much RAW lately, came in the last 30 minutes of the show, and yet I feel like I've been all caught up with everything that is going on :mjlol:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Sheamus has been a jobber for months.. got eliminated in the first round and just became the top heel in the company by default
Had new day completely ignore him after him took the mic from big e talking about getting jiggy with it
didn't put up much of a fight in the elimination tag match and bam he is champ:francis:the booking is just ridiculous. I dont even like Shameus lbut if your going to give him mitb at least build him up not job him out

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
My grades for the show:

*Miz, Bo Dallas, Stardust, Ascension vs Neville, Dudley Boyz, Titus O'Neill, Goldust = C-

It was great seeing Goldust. He's one of the few old school guys who has gotten even better in the ring as time has passed. OK match but having a SS style match on the pre-show for SS is :francis:. And even worse it was a squash match.

*Reigns vs. Del Rio = B+

Great psychology and story telling from both of them. Del Rio tricking Reigns into the superkick when he went for the spear was :banderas:. Reigns with another amazing match.

*Ambrose vs Owens = B

Solid match. I really liked the ending sequence.

*Ryback, Usos, Lucha Dragons vs New Day, Sheamus, Barrett = C+

Fun match. Xavier's hair was :lolbron:. Lucha Dragons had a great showing. New Day kept up the heel tactics by ditching Sheamus which was a nice touch but took away any remaining interest in the match.

*Ric Flair's Daughter vs Paige = F

It really didn't seem like a match where they hate each other. Making their tasteless publicity stunt useless. It just flowed like a regular match. And didn't flow very well I should add. On top of that they edited out the Reid line in the pre-match hype package. The crowd wasn't very into the match either. And that struggle barricade spear spot :scust:.

*Breeze vs Ziggler = C+

Great to see Breeze get the win. Solid match. Nothing too special.

*Wyatts vs Undertaker and Kane = C

Wyatts look like scrubs again. It was an OK match. Wyatts could bring that creepy menacing Ministry like vibe to modern day WWE but creative refuses to make them look legitimate. The entrance for Undertaker was :banderas:.

*Ambrose vs Reigns = B

Solid match.

*MITB cash-in = F

For fukk. This dude had zero buildup and was Swagger status at this point. This makes zero sense and there weren't even any hints of a Sheamus-Authority alliance in the upcoming weeks.
Shemus was always aligned with Corporate tho