[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably ruined Reigns as a potential superstar though I mean that's not how you put over someone you want to be the next Cena :francis:
Yeah, he's going down the Lex Luger path of always choking when it matters. He had two back to back PPV main events for the title as soon as Shield split up and lost them both. They're conditioning the fans to see him as a loser.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ny910zgVTI1rn1mago1_1280.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:
The face you make when you touch a tit for the first time :russ:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My grades for the show:

*Miz, Bo Dallas, Stardust, Ascension vs Neville, Dudley Boyz, Titus O'Neill, Goldust = C-

It was great seeing Goldust. He's one of the few old school guys who has gotten even better in the ring as time has passed. OK match but having a SS style match on the pre-show for SS is :francis:. And even worse it was a squash match.

*Reigns vs. Del Rio = B+

Great psychology and story telling from both of them. Del Rio tricking Reigns into the superkick when he went for the spear was :banderas:. Reigns with another amazing match.

*Ambrose vs Owens = B

Solid match. I really liked the ending sequence.

*Ryback, Usos, Lucha Dragons vs New Day, Sheamus, Barrett = C+

Fun match. Xavier's hair was :lolbron:. Lucha Dragons had a great showing. New Day kept up the heel tactics by ditching Sheamus which was a nice touch but took away any remaining interest in the match.

*Ric Flair's Daughter vs Paige = F

It really didn't seem like a match where they hate each other. Making their tasteless publicity stunt useless. It just flowed like a regular match. And didn't flow very well I should add. On top of that they edited out the Reid line in the pre-match hype package. The crowd wasn't very into the match either. And that struggle barricade spear spot :scust:.

*Breeze vs Ziggler = C+

Great to see Breeze get the win. Solid match. Nothing too special.

*Wyatts vs Undertaker and Kane = C

Wyatts look like scrubs again. It was an OK match. Wyatts could bring that creepy menacing Ministry like vibe to modern day WWE but creative refuses to make them look legitimate. The entrance for Undertaker was :banderas:.

*Ambrose vs Reigns = B

Solid match.

*MITB cash-in = F

For fukk. This dude had zero buildup and was Swagger status at this point. This makes zero sense and there weren't even any hints of a Sheamus-Authority alliance in the upcoming weeks.