[11/20] Monday Night Raw - Starring The Wife of Stephanie McMahon

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So according to double talk Dave....they're going with Lesnar & Braun Strowman again at Royal Rumble....because Cokeboy doesn't think Finn is over enough...(No shyt treating him like a jabroni and feeding him to Kane would lead to people being mixed about him:why:):snoop:plans change but if this happens they're gonna fukk up Braun again cause he isn't kicking out of the F5

Just heard it too, what did they think was gonna happen. Also he says hes not over but what got the loudest pop in the main event at Survivor Series? When Finn and Nakamura faced off.

He probably mad that everyone chanted NXT and new Japan

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Interesting to hear about the Rumble change. Maybe Vince felt they couldn't do another match with similar psychology of AJ/Brock so soon with Finn, cause you know it'd probably be booked the same.

But to build up Braun once again to do the J.O.B is puzzling. Probably just want to make that Roman win even bigger at WM. Don't know what they are doing with Finn though. Beats Bray, gets rocked by Kane, beats AJ, passes out to Joe :dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Interesting to hear about the Rumble change. Maybe Vince felt they couldn't do another match with similar psychology of AJ/Brock so soon with Finn, cause you know it'd probably be booked the same.

But to build up Braun once again to do the J.O.B is puzzling. Probably just want to make that Roman win even bigger at WM. Don't know what they are doing with Finn though. Beats Bray, gets rocked by Kane, beats AJ, passes out to Joe :dead:
They're probably going to feed Braun to Roman again before Wrestlemania

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I don't think Braun needs to take another L to Brock so soon. Can't have a part timer being the kryptonite to the hottest guy on the roster.

Assuming they're still going to put Reigns in the main event of Mania, I'd let Braun win at RR and do a 3 way at Mania with Roman/Brock with Braun going in as the champ. It saves Braun from being lost in the shuffle and should guarantee a much much better match than Brock would give Roman at this juncture. It would also give them a completely different look for the first time in years which is the jolt of energy you want for Mania season.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imagine if Paige had to do a promo vs HHH or Cena.

They'd probably make her commit dat :dead:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They're probably going to feed Braun to Roman again before Wrestlemania

Yeah I see some nonsense with Kane interfering again at RR, and Roman pinning Braun in Feb to gain the rights to the WM match.

I don't think Braun needs to take another L to Brock so soon. Can't have a part timer being the kryptonite to the hottest guy on the roster.

Assuming they're still going to put Reigns in the main event of Mania, I'd let Braun win at RR and do a 3 way at Mania with Roman/Brock with Braun going in as the champ. It saves Braun from being lost in the shuffle and should guarantee a much much better match than Brock would give Roman at this juncture. It would also give them a completely different look for the first time in years which is the jolt of energy you want for Mania season.

Yeah that could def work. Not sure where Vince leans with Triple Threats anymore, I remember him considering that D-Bry/Brock/Roman one for WM31 but didn't want to do it back to back. shyt woulda been flames though. :whew: