[11/20] Monday Night Raw - Starring The Wife of Stephanie McMahon

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah, she's a good character. A bit stereotypical (crazy black woman) but she isn't presented as stupid like R-Truth was (where is he anyway?). People just go overboard with some of their fandom here. I like Kane but I'm not going to say he needs a title run or anything. They just need to keep Fox out of that jobber hole she was boxed into. She was the definition of expendable and designated pinfall target. That's why you never knew her alignment. A slot filler. She deserved a lot better than that. Not a title reign though but at least be credible. They have Dana Brooke to fill Alicia's old spot.

But Dana is ASS at everything except taunting and acting scared

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tommorow brehs :noah:

Ow7OJ4S.jpg

Hoping and praying

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I do wish Roman and Miz had an actual feud for the belt, but I'm not mad at Roman winning. Hopefully his IC title reign is better than his US title reign from last year.

I would have rather seen Bianca Belair get a call up but I guess she gotta get cook some more down in NXT.

Still, it's nice to see some new blood on the main. Hopefully Smackdown gets some additions tomorrow night too.
I think Bianca is going to have an extended stay down in Full Sail. I could see her being earmarked as one of the people to carry the women's division in NXT once Ember and Nikki move on.

Smackdown is going to get some combination of Ruby Riot, the Iconic Duo, and probably Aaliyah and Liv Morgan. The first two because I don't see them getting the belt on NXT and they're more than ready to move on, the latter two because Smackdown's women could use some jobbers.

:hhh: This stanning for Mandy after her nonsense

Sasha wants to be on Smackdown so bad.

It would be a good move for her. Like Charlotte before her, she's done about everything she can do on Raw.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You cats are disgusting lusting after nasty ass looking Paige. That Deville chick is hard on the eyes too :scust:. And I'm shocked that only 1 poster referred to Mandy Rose as Klandy Rose. Ya'll falling off :ufdup:

Houston was showing my boy Reigns mad love tonight. That's the most I've heard him get cheered in a couple of years. And he's finally a Grand Slam champ #ReignsGang got ya'll mad :umad:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Just woke up to a notification telling me Reigns won the the Intercontinental Championship and Paige is a leader of a new stable? :jbhmm:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So according to double talk Dave....they're going with Lesnar & Braun Strowman again at Royal Rumble....because Cokeboy doesn't think Finn is over enough...(No shyt treating him like a jabroni and feeding him to Kane would lead to people being mixed about him:why:):snoop:plans change but if this happens they're gonna fukk up Braun again cause he isn't kicking out of the F5