[11/20] Monday Night Raw - Starring The Wife of Stephanie McMahon

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Did Paige lose weight? She was never "thick", but she looks flatter than usual. Plus, she looks even pastier than normal :picard::mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Paige came back? :leon:

Roman wins the IC belt :myman:

Roman vs Brock at WM 34 IC Champ vs Universal Champ :troll:

But in all seriousness breh prolly gon lose it at RR, win the RR and go ahead and challenge Brock for the title again but this time WWE ain't gon pull an audible :ufdup:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Paige came back? :leon:

Roman wins the IC belt :myman:

Roman vs Brock at WM 34 IC Champ vs Universal Champ :troll:

But in all seriousness breh prolly gon lose it at RR, win the RR and go ahead and challenge Brock for the title again but this time WWE ain't gon pull an audible :ufdup:

They dare do another Roman Rumble win in Philly? :picard:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
They dare do another Roman Rumble win in Philly? :picard:
I could see them doing it tbh, unless they have Shinsuke win it to challenge AJ if he still has the WWE belt. He gon get that title shot one way or another might as well, he gon get booed anyway:manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm only half way through this thread but I had to stop and post after reading through the women's crap. Okay, so you guy's big issue with Bliss, besides the fact she's a white blonde, is that she can't wrestle. Okay fine, whatever; but you all want Alicia Fox, a woman who brought Naomi down to the Tough Enough level in an embarrassing chain of blown spots and a botched finish, to hold the title? :gucci: Why exactly? Unless y'all look like Wade Barrett she don't give a fukk about your support.

And everyone is a Paige fan now? :mindblown: People were tired of her before she got injured and became Del Rio's coke mule, dragged her for months while she was in that toxic relationship, meh and ambivalent about her return and it's now "PAIGE BREHS!!!!!!! :blessed:" I mean I can't really just shyt on y'all for that because it seems like the audience popped big for the return. I expected nothing less than some lurid and etherous chants but barring some event I'm yet to witness I guess people really fukk with Paige despite her wrestling career taking a backseat to her out of the ring shenanigans and fukkery. Anywhooldes.....let me finish.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm only half way through this thread but I had to stop and post after reading through the women's crap. Okay, so you guy's big issue with Bliss, besides the fact she's a white blonde, is that she can't wrestle. Okay fine, whatever; but you all want Alicia Fox, a woman who brought Naomi down to the Tough Enough level in an embarrassing chain of blown spots and a botched finish, to hold the title? :gucci: Why exactly? Unless y'all look like Wade Barrett she don't give a fukk about your support.

I'm guessing people just appreciate she has a defined character (which seems to be 100% herself), been with the WWE for a long time, and she stands out more than being a good wrestler with no character. I personally think she's way past the point of a title run. Her most realistic shot was when she was doing the Stone Cold Alicia stuff a couple years ago. I was actually looking forward to her snapping every time she was on the screen. But AJ and Paige were the focus at the time if I remember correctly, and that just kind of ran it's course. She may as well just keep collecting checks til her contract is up at this point.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Roman winning the IC Title was a good deal. Would have been a better deal if he won it after a hard fought feud with the Miz. He made that title the most important on the show. Elevated it from obscurity. And for him to just lose it in a one off match is......bleh. Anyway, back to my point; this is good for Reigns. When he got demoted to the upper midcard to feud with Rusev for the US Title he was actually getting over. Then Balor got injured and they pushed Roman back into the main events and when he returned to his feud with Rusev a few weeks later he was back to treating him like League of Nations cannon fodder and that Cena heat returned. Miz, like Rusev, is a good upper midcard foil for people to play off of. Would have done wonders for Reigns to have a prolonged program with him.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm guessing people just appreciate she has a defined character (which seems to be 100% herself), been with the WWE for a long time, and she stands out more than being a good wrestler with no character. I personally think she's way past the point of a title run. Her most realistic shot was when she was doing the Stone Cold Alicia stuff a couple years ago. I was actually looking forward to her snapping every time she was on the screen. But AJ and Paige were the focus at the time if I remember correctly, and that just kind of ran it's course. She may as well just keep collecting checks til her contract is up at this point.

Yeah, she's a good character. A bit stereotypical (crazy black woman) but she isn't presented as stupid like R-Truth was (where is he anyway?). People just go overboard with some of their fandom here. I like Kane but I'm not going to say he needs a title run or anything. They just need to keep Fox out of that jobber hole she was boxed into. She was the definition of expendable and designated pinfall target. That's why you never knew her alignment. A slot filler. She deserved a lot better than that. Not a title reign though but at least be credible. They have Dana Brooke to fill Alicia's old spot.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Wait so Raw gets Asuka and Paige?

Jesus, the last big woman debut for Smackdown was.....Lana? fukking hell.

Edit: Just finished the segment. Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose got called up? That's out of left field.