11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bro the fact that haney moved on instantly after stevens made a counter offer shows he didn’t want to fight

Since when do contract negotiations work like that? Haney teams could have stood firm and said this is the only deal we will give you, and gave Stevens time to respond.

Devin even said In an interview that stevens hit him saying he woulda took the deal.
LOL Shakur had nothing to counter.. It was a take it or leave it offer for undisputed.. Shakur turned it down. Shakur had Zero leverage to counter.. Devin moved on to 140 like he said he would.. before Shakur got to 135

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
LOL Shakur had nothing to counter.. It was a take it or leave it offer for indisputed.. Shakur turned it down. Shakur had Zero leverage to counter.. Devin moved on to 140 like he said he would.. before Shakur got to 135
Like I said devin never wanted the fight

If someone send you a contract and you try and negotiate better terms for yourself and they walk away instantly, shows they was never Interested in actually making it happen.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bro the fact that haney moved on instantly after stevens made a counter offer shows he didn’t want to fight

Since when do contract negotiations work like that? Haney teams could have stood firm and said this is the only deal we will give you, and gave Stevens time to respond.

Devin even said In an interview that stevens hit him saying he woulda took the deal.

Haney's name should be changed to "Mr Cover all your bases". He has a very strategic team that knows how to cherry pick matchups, and give the illusion that they are not doing that

- He sent a contract to Shakur. Then Shakur took it to a purse bid, then all of a sudden Haney backs out of the fight. But he has his fanbase roll with the "Bu bu Shakur should have taken the 25% :damn:!!!"

- He supposedly "called out" Regis Prograis on Twitter prior to his lackluster performance in his last fight. But everyone knows that fight would not have been made if Regis knocked that dude out and looked great lol

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Haney's name should be changed to "Mr Cover all your bases". He has a very strategic team that knows how to cherry pick matchups, and give the illusion that they are not doing that

- He sent a contract to Shakur. Then Shakur took it to a purse bid, then all of a sudden Haney backs out of the fight. But he has his fanbase roll with the "Bu bu Shakur should have taken the 25% :damn:!!!"

- He supposedly "called out" Regis Prograis on Twitter prior to his lackluster performance in his last fight. But everyone knows that fight would not have been made if Regis knocked that dude out and looked great lol
you have to def give his team a ton of props, they got the marketing and promotion down to a science.

you can tell that they are very social media savvy and have studied how to move in this internet era.

Have they ever called out Lopez?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
you have to def give his team a ton of props, they got the marketing and promotion down to a science.

you can tell that they are very social media savvy and have studied how to move in this internet era.

Have they ever called out Lopez?

Facts, he has a great team around him. I don't even think he ever called out Lopez or Tank

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Like I said devin never wanted the fight

If someone send you a contract and you try and negotiate better terms for yourself and they walk away instantly, shows they was never Interested in actually making it happen.
Devin was the undisputed champion who had already let it be known he was looking to move to 140 to face a champ there which is the natural next step in progression.. so why would he be looking to face a beltless Shakur who brings nothing to the negotiating table?? Shakur DID NOT try to negotiate anything.. Shakur ran to the WBC to get them to force a purse bid when he had am offer for undisputed PERIOD

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The same Lopez that wanted $10m to step in the ring with Haney?? The same Tank who admitted he never asked for any big fights and started talking about belts don't matter as soon as Haney snatched then up??

So has Haney ever called out Lopez or Tank?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
The same Lopez that wanted $10m to step in the ring with Haney?? The same Tank who admitted he never asked for any big fights and started talking about belts don't matter as soon as Haney snatched then up??

Lopez is clearly off his rocker, the things he says outside the ring don’t really matter cuz he clearly is crazy as fukk.

you are right about tank, him not fighting the top guys pisses me off.

That being said Tank, Lopez and Steven’s all give Haney that work.

I fukk with Haney heavy, I’m not trying to come off like I’m hating on him.

I just have to call it how I see it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lopez is clearly off his rocker, the things he says outside the ring don’t really matter cuz he clearly is crazy as fukk.

you are right about tank, him not fighting the top guys pisses me off.

That being said Tank, Lopez and Steven’s all give Haney that work.

I fukk with Haney heavy, I’m not trying to come off like I’m hating on him.

I just have to call it how I see it.
You may not realize it but it is hate though.. unjust hate.. I dont really like using triangle theories but ain't no nikkas that lost to Kambosos giving Haney any work.. and Teo wasn't off his rocker when he asked for that and it absolutely DOES matter if thats what HE said. He just ain't want smoke with Dev.. and still don't for real..

Tank has never fought a top 3 overall boxer in any division.. Let that sink in before you talk about him giving Devin work.. This the same nikka that ducked Lomachenko for 5 years but nikkas wanna question Devin heart?? :mindblown:

Shakur turned down the offer (FOR UNDISPUTED) and ran to the WBC to try and go to a pursebid... its really nothing more to be said..

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
People try to rewrite history.....lets not forget Shakur was the one jumping on stage after Devin vs Loma calling him out, calling out Devin in a random party and sending tweets daily about Devin ducking him.....Devin ain't do much talking and sent over a contract for ALL THE BELTS! Then Shakur after all that shyt talking was like "it should be 50/50" :mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg
images

“The world seen what happened,” Haney said. “We sent him an offer, he countered the offer with 50/50...first we tried to give him a flat fee, he said he didn’t want that, he wanted a percentage.

“We offered him the 25%, he said he don’t want the 25%, then he said he wanted 50/50. Then he said I was a bytch, right? But that’s the same thing he just offered Frank Martin. How?!

He is now fighting on Thursday in a fight with no buzz, tickets are being giving away and for only ONE BELT! one of the worst moves ever in boxing. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People try to rewrite history.....lets not forget Shakur was the one jumping on stage after Devin vs Loma calling him out, calling out Devin in a random party and sending tweets daily about Devin ducking him.....Devin ain't do much talking and sent over a contract for ALL THE BELTS! Then Shakur after all that shyt talking was like "it should be 50/50" :mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg
images

He is now fighting on Thursday in a fight with no buzz, tickets are being giving away and for only ONE BELT! one of the worst moves ever in boxing. :francis:
The Bud school of Business i tell ya. nikka finna waste away for decade and ain't gonna be nobody who "alphas their way through life" like Errol that he can take a lick on

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The Bud school of Business i tell ya. nikka finna waste away for decade and ain't gonna be nobody who "alphas their way through life" like Errol that he can take a lick on

His contract with TR is set to expire in 2024. So, he got a chance to go on his own. If he resigns though...... :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
His contract with TR is set to expire in 2024. So, he got a chance to go on his own. If he resigns though...... :francis:
If he does he ain't serious. If he believes in himself then go the Devin route and really be your own boss and actually promote and not just bytch on social media all year. Thing is that nikka in bed with J Prince so he a slave to his will lol