[11/10] AEW Dynamite: Prelude to Full Gear '21 / Danielson vs Romero / Young Lio Dynamite debut

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Rewatching some of the segments I missed or only saw parts of, and I just want to say:

-TayJay's entire presentation is such good shyt. TK took a look at this and decided that they didn't need women's tag titles? :mindblown: Why does Tay Conti powerwalk around the ring? :mjlol: Cracks me up every time she does it.

-Thunder Rosa is over. Like...really, really over. Might be one of the most over people in the promotion. Thunder Rosa also looked like she beat the shyt out of Jamie Hayter, goddamn :picard:

-Was Britt more over 2 or 3 months ago, or am I just hearing things. Crowd's still interested in her, but it feels like she's dropped off a bit on that front.

-That CM Punk/Eddie Kingston pull apart was beautiful. fukking :dead: at Kingston's mad dash toward Punk at the end there. Don't want Punk to lose yet, but this has to go past the PPV.

-This Lio Rush/Dante Martin storyline is so great. Winning because they had superior teamwork and chemistry, Lio gaining more of Dante's trust by correctly calling when he should hit his finish, it's all great. Can't wait for the inevitable turn, if and when it happens.

-These guys think they're slick, using the overness of other babyfaces to mask Cody's heat.

As I said, good show.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
AEW is doing so much good shyt.

-Building young stars.

-Long term booking.

-Making feuds out of the blue feel like they mean something.

-Pretty even with distributing time for talent.

-Tag and women’s division stacked and getting shine.

-a contract signing not ending in a brawl.

These Stanboy marks are missing out. :banderas: :umad: