[11/10] AEW Dynamite: Prelude to Full Gear '21 / Danielson vs Romero / Young Lio Dynamite debut

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
FTR doesnt deserve this PPV tyitle match after their matches with Omega/Hangman and the Bucks were mid
They’re solid workers but I always found them to be overrated. Them DIY matches were their only claims to be the type of Team people think they are IMO :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjpls: DaKKK's shoulder tape

stromfront-logo.jpg
He's probably irish or something.. but maybe not

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Y'all really want to throw away this Hangman storyline just because Miro is the new hotness right now? C'mon...:martin: I hated it when Impact shat on their new babyface champion (made damn sure I wouldn't watch any time soon, especially because Moose is nothing special at all), and I damn sure don't want to see AEW do the same.

Give it time, let Miro marinate and build himself back up. His time will come, and it'll be all the sweeter for the wait.

On another note, I'm always a little shocked at how over PAC is for some reason. There's another guy that could be built for a world title run as well...too much top line talent in AEW :wow:
Hangman wins this weekend and then holds the title until the Revolution PPV in March. That lets Page have a decent run at the top without seeming like his character is being undermined.