[11/10] AEW Dynamite: Prelude to Full Gear '21 / Danielson vs Romero / Young Lio Dynamite debut

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:mjpls: DaKKK's shoulder tape

stromfront-logo.jpg

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Y'all really want to throw away this Hangman storyline just because Miro is the new hotness right now? C'mon...:martin: I hated it when Impact shat on their new babyface champion (made damn sure I wouldn't watch any time soon, especially because Moose is nothing special at all), and I damn sure don't want to see AEW do the same.

Give it time, let Miro marinate and build himself back up. His time will come, and it'll be all the sweeter for the wait.

On another note, I'm always a little shocked at how over PAC is for some reason. There's another guy that could be built for a world title run as well...too much top line talent in AEW :wow:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Y'all really want to throw away this Hangman storyline just because Miro is the new hotness right now? C'mon...:martin: I hated it when Impact shat on their new babyface champion (made damn sure I wouldn't watch any time soon, especially because Moose is nothing special at all), and I damn sure don't want to see AEW do the same.

Give it time, let Miro marinate and build himself back up. His time will come, and it'll be all the sweeter for the wait.
Ptsd from wwe killing momentum....aew is like therapy

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

On another note, I'm always a little shocked at how over PAC is for some reason. There's another guy that could be built for a world title run as well...too much top line talent in AEW :wow:
Nah that Moose cash in was fire. Needed that savage imagery to build the chase.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Say goodbye to your wife....so I can say hello to mine:demonic:
That line was everything. Miro is just on a different level right now.
I say let him beat Bryan to win the tournament and then at the March PPV cash in his title shot and take the belt from Hangman.