[11/10] AEW Dynamite: Prelude to Full Gear '21 / Danielson vs Romero / Young Lio Dynamite debut

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Black really shouldn't be involved with these dudes.
He should be building the House of Black and tormenting Cody's entire family in the most demonic ways possible.
Cody wants to be his dad so bad but he has the chance to do a redux of Dusty's feud vs Kevin Sullivan from Championship Wrestling from Florida and he keeps fukking it up.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I vote Death Triangle turns on Cody, and they build it like a moment of betrayal that should rally the fans around Cody...

Then it turns all 7 on the other team face as a result anyways because nobody likes Cody Rhodes, bruh. He's McMahon-Helmsley HHH without the charisma. He's post-MITB Edge without the sleeze.
Only actual heel in the whole company not named MJF

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
For Jungle Boy to be on the same level of MJF, Darby, and Sammy, they gotta get him away from goofy ass Luchasaurus and Marko Stunt. Give Jurassic Express a quick little tag Title run thrn finally commit to pushing him seriously

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I appreciate the video package but they are so corny

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What chase? That was the payoff to Alexander's chase that was shat on for...heat?

You're just going back on tour, holding your biggest show of the year, and you humiliate your new big babyface AFTER you blew off his chase...to build more heat, as opposed to satisfying your fans? :mindblown: For MOOSE at that?

Nah, that's bullshyt booking to me. Everything I hate in wrestling these days.
That's wrestling. He did win it. The story is not being able to relish in the fruits of his labor. Having it stolen by another guy who's been in that same spot. Moose been on the cusp. He should've been champ there but it's better he didn't get it then because he's better now. He put in work and has actually become a main event talent. You ain't got to like it. And you shouldn't he's a heel

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What chase? That was the payoff to Alexander's chase that was shat on for...heat?

You're just going back on tour, holding your biggest show of the year, and you humiliate your new big babyface AFTER you blew off his chase...to build more heat, as opposed to satisfying your fans? :mindblown: For MOOSE at that?

Nah, that's bullshyt booking to me. Everything I hate in wrestling these days.
Nah. That was excellent booking. We got the Josh Alexander moment with his family. Then it was snatched away at the blink of an eye right in front of his wife and child. Moose looks demonic doing that shyt and Josh become an extremely over babyface.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
An alien and dinosaur killing the game right now?:russ::comeon:

Act like Miro doing Conan The Barbarian bits isn't fire, talking about PAC is the only good gimmick :unimpressed:

A guy doing a cowboy gimmick might be the most over babyface in the business right now. Just say you don't like the other ones and keep it pushing. It's fine.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black really shouldn't be involved with these dudes.
He should be building the House of Black and tormenting Cody's entire family in the most demonic ways possible.
Cody wants to be his dad so bad but he has the chance to do a redux of Dusty's feud vs Kevin Sullivan from Championship Wrestling from Florida and he keeps fukking it up.

Yea he shouldnt just be another heel wrestler. HES A DEMON