100K Salary to Work Over Night Security at this School. You with it?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I walk upstairs to see the room door open next to the office. Very particular since that room was vacant. I walked in to make sure no client had walked in there. Surveying the room it turned out to be empty. I shut the door and sat down on the couch. I looked at the clock and at this point its 2:55am. I hear an alarm go off in the client’s room upstairs. I head upstairs once again to the long hallway. I eventually find the source of the alarm in the room on the very end. I walk in and help the client back into his bed. I ask him a few questions

Me---Are u you ok? Why are u out of your bed?

Jeff---She’s. Woke :merchant:

Jeff had a speech problem. So it was hard to decipher what he was saying. You had to play charades with him to understand him.

Me—who is she? Another Client?

Jeff--- She’s walking. Walking!!!

Me----What?

Jeff----There. There!!! :damn:

At this point i'm annoyed at Jeff. Me assuming he's acting out i turn around to see this woman standing there. In A blue nightgown and scruffy hair covering her face. She looked like an adult version of the ring girl.I assumed she was a client. With there being that many in the house it made sense to me. I said to her

Me—It’s late shouldn’t you be sleep?

Ring Chick---…..

Me---Hey you hear me?

Ring chick--…….

The lights in the hallway shut off. After a bit they cut back on. I walk into the hallway and she’s standing at the end of the hall. She cocks her head and starts walking towards me. The lights shuts off again I try to back step into Jeff’s room. I bumped into his door. Not realizing that somehow it shut behind me. The lights cut back on and she’s nowhere to be found. I rushed downstairs and darted into the living room. Looking over into the office a shadowy figure darts across the back porch. Terrified at this point I call the supervisor and tell her get here cuz i’m leaving. She tells me she’s on the way. As I look out the window for my supervisor I glance at the manor next door. The manor was pitched black. The lights caught on nothing was there. They cut off. They flicker back on and the Ring Chick is standing there glancing at me. The lights in the house shut off again……..

Rell Shyt

You serious or are you just fukking with us?:patrice:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
*ghost smacks phone outta hand*
Me:
nwld.gif
:russ:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Notice shyt is being thrown, scooted, or opened..:ohhh:

Typical homemade special effects..

Seen NOTHING float, nor torn away..other than a friggin poster..:mjlol:

You wanna scare me...make the whole panel of lockers levitate, tear a door of the hinges and make it float down the hallway then burst into flames or just explode into splinters..:lupe:

Anybody who's buying this shyt gets the :childplease: face.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sometimes I work in a few creepy looking places at night because they have data centers with servers that need maintenance. I hate that shyt. Buildings with like five floors and nobody in them because it's after hours. Security at the front gates just hand you a pass then leave you to your own devices. :sadcam: Your paranoia levels really go up when you're walking down a long hall with flickering lights. :picard:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I ran outside and got in my car about to pull off when the supervisor arrived.

Supervisor---Hey are you ok?

Me---Hell naw I’m out.

I Pulled off and didn’t look back. A few years later I ran back into that supervisor. We caught up for a bit

Me---U still work at the Jefferson house?

Supervisor—Ohhhh nooo that place was haunted.

Me—haunted what u talking about?

Supervisor—after you left I spoke with Jeff and he kept saying Girl kill Rell,Girl kill Rell. That shyt crept me out. Then the staff kept saying there was a girl in a gown walking around the house during the night. So many staff called off and I had to work an overnight shift. Then I seen her my ass left immediately lol. I couldn’t do it. Tell me something though?

Me—What’s up?

Supervisor---Howed you get the locks off the basement doors? We don’t even have the keys to them.

Me---I didn’t take nothing off I didn’t know they were even open. What was in those rooms?

Supervisor—Well I guess the house was built on top of a morgue. The basement is where they kept the bodies. The other room is a tunnel that leads over to that manor next door.

Me--Tell me something else. Yall said nobody was working before I got there but there was a Sabrina chick there.

Supervisor--- Sabrina? You sure? We had a Sabrina who worked for us at one point but she died in a car accident going to pick up her baby a few years back.

Me---……….Wait What???

Needless to say I never went back to that house and they still can’t keep stay there.I refuse to work midnight shifts now. That type of shyt does sumthing to you mentally. I eventually found out some info about the house and manor next door. But that’s a story for another time.

Rell Shyt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Coli nikkas don't believe in ghosts and the existence of spirits :comeon:

Even tho the vid is fake

Coli nikkas always wanna be on that I'm the smartest dumb nikka in the room shyt. nikkas stop believing in God, get a cert and a 50k job (rounded up to 100k for the Coli) and get some looks from some average women and they feel like they got it all figured out.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Story time. Gonna break it into 3 parts. For those who didn’t know I use to work at a group home. With individuals with different handicaps. Autism, Explosive behavior. Downs the whole gambit. New to the field I was trying to work, get some more experience and get paid. I got a phone call asking did I want to work at the Jefferson’s location. Me being me I told them yea. The supervisor says to me

Supervisor—there’s currently nobody there working so we need you to come in now to cover.

Me—Sure thing I’ll be there in a bit

Supervisor---There’s 12 individuals in the house and you’ll be working alone

Me—that’s fine I’m on the way

I show up at the location. A big house 3 stories high. One of those old timey houses kinda looked like the amity vile house. Next door to it was a manor looking house with all the lights off pitch black. Walking toward the door a woman comes bolting past me.

Me—A they told me nobody was working what’s going on?

Her---I’m sorry i'm running late to pick up my baby. I’m Sabrina.

Me---Anything I need to know?

Sabrina---Yea the upstairs lights keep flickering off. There coming to fix it in the morning. O yea and stay where it’s bright.

Me—Stay where it’s bright?:dahell: Da hell that mean?

She just waked away after that. Not saying a word.

I proceed to walk in the house and get to work. Not realizing the night I was about to endure. Walking into the living room I proceed to walk into the office. The office was strange. It was a tiny room with a huge glass window overlooking the back porch. It made me uneasy since u could see the porch but the rest was pitch black. Nothing but woods behind the house. I get to work I go to the second floor and enter the clients rooms. Grabbing there laundry as I go. Heading into the basement it was a small room. Kind of resembling a dungeon. Or a torture room would be more accurate. There were also two locked doors in there. The kind of locks you install where u really wanna keep somebody out. I found it strange since it was a group home. As i’m putting the laundry in the washing machine, I start to get that feeling like somebody’s watching me. My anxiety starts building as I rush to put the cloths in the machine. Once I get the last bit of cloths in. I slam the machine shut and start back upstairs. As I get to the first step I stop dead in my tracks that’s when I realize somebody’s walking around on the floor above me……………

Rell Shyt

:lupe: this sounds like it would make a good short film.

You should repost this story in its own thread. Make it a creepy shyt that's happened to coli brehs and brehettes thread.