100K Salary to Work Over Night Security at this School. You with it?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What you gonna do when it smacks the phone out your hand? :lupe:
*ghost smacks phone outta hand*
Me:
nwld.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I walk upstairs to see the room door open next to the office. Very particular since that room was vacant. I walked in to make sure no client had walked in there. Surveying the room it turned out to be empty. I shut the door and sat down on the couch. I looked at the clock and at this point its 2:55am. I hear an alarm go off in the client’s room upstairs. I head upstairs once again to the long hallway. I eventually find the source of the alarm in the room on the very end. I walk in and help the client back into his bed. I ask him a few questions

Me---Are u you ok? Why are u out of your bed?

Jeff---She’s. Woke :merchant:

Jeff had a speech problem. So it was hard to decipher what he was saying. You had to play charades with him to understand him.

Me—who is she? Another Client?

Jeff--- She’s walking. Walking!!!

Me----What?

Jeff----There. There!!! :damn:

At this point i'm annoyed at Jeff. Me assuming he's acting out i turn around to see this woman standing there. In A blue nightgown and scruffy hair covering her face. She looked like an adult version of the ring girl.I assumed she was a client. With there being that many in the house it made sense to me. I said to her

Me—It’s late shouldn’t you be sleep?

Ring Chick---…..

Me---Hey you hear me?

Ring chick--…….

The lights in the hallway shut off. After a bit they cut back on. I walk into the hallway and she’s standing at the end of the hall. She cocks her head and starts walking towards me. The lights shuts off again I try to back step into Jeff’s room. I bumped into his door. Not realizing that somehow it shut behind me. The lights cut back on and she’s nowhere to be found. I rushed downstairs and darted into the living room. Looking over into the office a shadowy figure darts across the back porch. Terrified at this point I call the supervisor and tell her get here cuz i’m leaving. She tells me she’s on the way. As I look out the window for my supervisor I glance at the manor next door. The manor was pitched black. The lights caught on nothing was there. They cut off. They flicker back on and the Ring Chick is standing there glancing at me. The lights in the house shut off again……..

Rell Shyt
:sadcam::popcorn:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:duck:. Anyways I'm sure for 100k I would at least be an armed security guard so yes I would. I don't believe in ghost lmao
u gon shoot the ghost ? :laff: fukk a gun gon do when casper throwing desks at your head :laff:

i wouldnt step foot in that school after 3:30 unless 1000 people in there

lol theres thousands upon thousands of videos of ghost related shyt and u talking bout u dont believe in ghosts u nuts bruh

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Voodoo deals with nikkas on the other side :damn:
Im on the same boat ghost i don't really care/believe:ehh: ..........but voodoo/dark magic/witchcraft:hubie: miss me with that bullshyt:hubie: a kid in my health class said he gunna bring a Ouija board to class next week:martin: guess I'm staying home then:hubie:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
And what kind of bytch ass ghost haunts a school? Bruh, let me die and get stuck in purgatory. I'mma be at the local strip club creeping. :steviej:"Sup slut, you always said you wanted a phantom."