100K Salary to Work Over Night Security at this School. You with it?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Story time. Gonna break it into 3 parts. For those who didn’t know I use to work at a group home. With individuals with different handicaps. Autism, Explosive behavior. Downs the whole gambit. New to the field I was trying to work, get some more experience and get paid. I got a phone call asking did I want to work at the Jefferson’s location. Me being me I told them yea. The supervisor says to me

Supervisor—there’s currently nobody there working so we need you to come in now to cover.

Me—Sure thing I’ll be there in a bit

Supervisor---There’s 12 individuals in the house and you’ll be working alone

Me—that’s fine I’m on the way

I show up at the location. A big house 3 stories high. One of those old timey houses kinda looked like the amity vile house. Next door to it was a manor looking house with all the lights off pitch black. Walking toward the door a woman comes bolting past me.

Me—A they told me nobody was working what’s going on?

Her---I’m sorry i'm running late to pick up my baby. I’m Sabrina.

Me---Anything I need to know?

Sabrina---Yea the upstairs lights keep flickering off. There coming to fix it in the morning. O yea and stay where it’s bright.

Me—Stay where it’s bright?:dahell: Da hell that mean?

She just waked away after that. Not saying a word.

I proceed to walk in the house and get to work. Not realizing the night I was about to endure. Walking into the living room I proceed to walk into the office. The office was strange. It was a tiny room with a huge glass window overlooking the back porch. It made me uneasy since u could see the porch but the rest was pitch black. Nothing but woods behind the house. I get to work I go to the second floor and enter the clients rooms. Grabbing there laundry as I go. Heading into the basement it was a small room. Kind of resembling a dungeon. Or a torture room would be more accurate. There were also two locked doors in there. The kind of locks you install where u really wanna keep somebody out. I found it strange since it was a group home. As i’m putting the laundry in the washing machine, I start to get that feeling like somebody’s watching me. My anxiety starts building as I rush to put the cloths in the machine. Once I get the last bit of cloths in. I slam the machine shut and start back upstairs. As I get to the first step I stop dead in my tracks that’s when I realize somebody’s walking around on the floor above me……………

Rell Shyt
:lupe:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Story time. Gonna break it into 3 parts. For those who didn’t know I use to work at a group home. With individuals with different handicaps. Autism, Explosive behavior. Downs the whole gambit. New to the field I was trying to work, get some more experience and get paid. I got a phone call asking did I want to work at the Jefferson’s location. Me being me I told them yea. The supervisor says to me

Supervisor—there’s currently nobody there working so we need you to come in now to cover.

Me—Sure thing I’ll be there in a bit

Supervisor---There’s 12 individuals in the house and you’ll be working alone

Me—that’s fine I’m on the way

I show up at the location. A big house 3 stories high. One of those old timey houses kinda looked like the amity vile house. Next door to it was a manor looking house with all the lights off pitch black. Walking toward the door a woman comes bolting past me.

Me—A they told me nobody was working what’s going on?

Her---I’m sorry i'm running late to pick up my baby. I’m Sabrina.

Me---Anything I need to know?

Sabrina---Yea the upstairs lights keep flickering off. There coming to fix it in the morning. O yea and stay where it’s bright.

Me—Stay where it’s bright?:dahell: Da hell that mean?

She just waked away after that. Not saying a word.

I proceed to walk in the house and get to work. Not realizing the night I was about to endure. Walking into the living room I proceed to walk into the office. The office was strange. It was a tiny room with a huge glass window overlooking the back porch. It made me uneasy since u could see the porch but the rest was pitch black. Nothing but woods behind the house. I get to work I go to the second floor and enter the clients rooms. Grabbing there laundry as I go. Heading into the basement it was a small room. Kind of resembling a dungeon. Or a torture room would be more accurate. There were also two locked doors in there. The kind of locks you install where u really wanna keep somebody out. I found it strange since it was a group home. As i’m putting the laundry in the washing machine, I start to get that feeling like somebody’s watching me. My anxiety starts building as I rush to put the cloths in the machine. Once I get the last bit of cloths in. I slam the machine shut and start back upstairs. As I get to the first step I stop dead in my tracks that’s when I realize somebody’s walking around on the floor above me……………

Rell Shyt

:popcorn3:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
STORY TIME:

I worked overnight security 10-6 shift in an abandoned hospital for over 8 mos. while they were looking for a property buyer and in the process of tearing it down. This hospital opened in 1945 for WW2 vets to have a place to come back to be treated. In those 8 mos i never saw 1 thing that would make believe ghosts are real. And we are talking a gigantic complex of halls, floors, and endless rooms. Including a basement/morgue levels. I was the only person there and i went through and all over that place all night, 6 days a week, night after night, in the dead of night with mainly just emergency lighting and my flashlight. I walked the halls and rooms of where countless people for over 65 years died, not 1 ghost.

Now did i have many an uneasy feeling or heard some weird noises, absolutely. But i've always lived knowing that the dead are dead and gone and ghosts don't exist. Yes i believe spirits exist but not the scary movie type shyt. I'm talking about good and evil spirits of man's nature in the eternal dichotomy of good and evil.

So absolutely yes i would work in this school because i go in knowing 1)this video is fake af and all these events are human trickery for video likes and 2) 100k a year is wayyyy more than i ever made doing security guard work.

And if by the slimmest of chances i ever saw any shyt like this, i would fear not cause i know it aint got shyt to do with me and i would walk my ass outside and finish my shift in the car. Cause ghosts never seem to haunt cars for some reason.

Also here is a link to the hospital i worked at for more visual, one of them really old looking creepy hospitals too.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Not afraid of human ghost breh. Homie was probably some wimpy emo cac in his pastlife. Listened to Nirvana and accidentally OD'd on heroin. Now I'm supposed to be afraid of you now that you're exactly the same but dead and invisible

Wow, u moving chairs n lockers, I'm so shook. I can move them sh1ts too nikka.
:martin:

Now a ghost of some wild animal like a bear or Lion tho

:whoa:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I walk upstairs to see the room door open next to the office. Very particular since that room was vacant. I walked in to make sure no client had walked in there. Surveying the room it turned out to be empty. I shut the door and sat down on the couch. I looked at the clock and at this point its 2:55am. I hear an alarm go off in the client’s room upstairs. I head upstairs once again to the long hallway. I eventually find the source of the alarm in the room on the very end. I walk in and help the client back into his bed. I ask him a few questions

Me---Are u you ok? Why are u out of your bed?

Jeff---She’s. Woke :merchant:

Jeff had a speech problem. So it was hard to decipher what he was saying. You had to play charades with him to understand him.

Me—who is she? Another Client?

Jeff--- She’s walking. Walking!!!

Me----What?

Jeff----There. There!!! :damn:

At this point i'm annoyed at Jeff. Me assuming he's acting out i turn around to see this woman standing there. In A blue nightgown and scruffy hair covering her face. She looked like an adult version of the ring girl.I assumed she was a client. With there being that many in the house it made sense to me. I said to her

Me—It’s late shouldn’t you be sleep?

Ring Chick---…..

Me---Hey you hear me?

Ring chick--…….

The lights in the hallway shut off. After a bit they cut back on. I walk into the hallway and she’s standing at the end of the hall. She cocks her head and starts walking towards me. The lights shuts off again I try to back step into Jeff’s room. I bumped into his door. Not realizing that somehow it shut behind me. The lights cut back on and she’s nowhere to be found. I rushed downstairs and darted into the living room. Looking over into the office a shadowy figure darts across the back porch. Terrified at this point I call the supervisor and tell her get here cuz i’m leaving. She tells me she’s on the way. As I look out the window for my supervisor I glance at the manor next door. The manor was pitched black. The lights caught on nothing was there. They cut off. They flicker back on and the Ring Chick is standing there glancing at me. The lights in the house shut off again……..

Rell Shyt

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I walk upstairs to see the room door open next to the office. Very particular since that room was vacant. I walked in to make sure no client had walked in there. Surveying the room it turned out to be empty. I shut the door and sat down on the couch. I looked at the clock and at this point its 2:55am. I hear an alarm go off in the client’s room upstairs. I head upstairs once again to the long hallway. I eventually find the source of the alarm in the room on the very end. I walk in and help the client back into his bed. I ask him a few questions

Me---Are u you ok? Why are u out of your bed?

Jeff---She’s. Woke :merchant:

Jeff had a speech problem. So it was hard to decipher what he was saying. You had to play charades with him to understand him.

Me—who is she? Another Client?

Jeff--- She’s walking. Walking!!!

Me----What?

Jeff----There. There!!! :damn:

At this point i'm annoyed at Jeff. Me assuming he's acting out i turn around to see this woman standing there. In A blue nightgown and scruffy hair covering her face. She looked like an adult version of the ring girl.I assumed she was a client. With there being that many in the house it made sense to me. I said to her

Me—It’s late shouldn’t you be sleep?

Ring Chick---…..

Me---Hey you hear me?

Ring chick--…….

The lights in the hallway shut off. After a bit they cut back on. I walk into the hallway and she’s standing at the end of the hall. She cocks her head and starts walking towards me. The lights shuts off again I try to back step into Jeff’s room. I bumped into his door. Not realizing that somehow it shut behind me. The lights cut back on and she’s nowhere to be found. I rushed downstairs and darted into the living room. Looking over into the office a shadowy figure darts across the back porch. Terrified at this point I call the supervisor and tell her get here cuz i’m leaving. She tells me she’s on the way. As I look out the window for my supervisor I glance at the manor next door. The manor was pitched black. The lights caught on nothing was there. They cut off. They flicker back on and the Ring Chick is standing there glancing at me. The lights in the house shut off again……..

Rell Shyt
Nah son for real? nikkas is too black for this :damn: