10 year old Texas boy confesses to murder. Can not be charged cuz of age

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
I'm so tired of the coli always wanting parents charged. Yall act like children aren't human beings with their own free will.
I think it’s about access and the liability that comes along with that. Someone failed this young person to where he would have access to such a deadly weapon. With out the weapon I highly doubt he would have committed this heinous act.

Also, in this case it would be the grandfather.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm so tired of the coli always wanting parents charged. Yall act like children aren't human beings with their own free will.
You obviously didn't read up on the story because the grandfather should definitely be charged with what happened and the aftermath.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The kid didn't steal a game from a store. He didn't get into a fight on the school yard. He got a gun from his home and went out and murdered a man. His guardian seemingly was aware of the killing and took active steps to conceal it. It is just surprising to me to read that some people don't think the parent guardian should have responsibility in that killing or the cover up. Meanwhile if a pit bull gets free and bites someone we hold the owner responsible.

s@n

All Star
Daps
If I'm the family of the victim I would very politely let the murderer's family know that on his 18th birthday, that young man will be a coupon

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bullshyt. They murdered albert stinney by electrocution even though he was innocent the whole time and was only 14 years old. They can try kids as adults :ufdup:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If I'm the family of the victim I would very politely let the murderer's family know that on his 18th birthday, that young man will be a coupon
18? Thats still 8 years away :skip: Outside of America most people wouldn't even wait that long to get retribution to be honest and when I say outside America I mean like directly across the border. Jit woulda been whacked by Cinco de mayo. Abuelo to :skip:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kid couldn’t be charged but I agree, the grandfather hid evidence of a crime by pawning the gun. Also lied on the pawnshop paperwork which is a felony.

We have a friend who is an HPD detective and he said idiots pawn firearms used in crimes all the time and use their IDs and everything. Grandpa would have been better off burying it somewhere tbh.

where was the good kid with a gun?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If they gone charge parents for a child finding a gun and shooting themselves, they definitely need to charge them for this same scenario. He need to get the electric chair :manny:

Thank God some one took notice and reported this demon.