10 year old Texas boy confesses to murder. Can not be charged cuz of age

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh. You don’t have kids…. :laugh: You can’t have kids if you believe this statement wholeheartedly
I do. He is a young adult and I explained to him the consequences of shyt as he grew. It is good to know though that you are admitting to being an irresponsible parent that don't feel that you are accountable for your child's conduct.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do. He is a young adult and I explained to him the consequences of shyt as he grew. It is good to know though that you are admitting to being an irresponsible parent that don't feel that you are accountable for your child's conduct.

Nah. That’s you projecting trying to win an argument. So I’m gonna assume you were a day one dad and that you and your seed saw each other every night and every morning when you were raising him. That’s the only way I can give this post some merit… But even with that being said….. blaming the actions of impulsive kids with undeveloped brains in these types of scenarios is a deflection of a larger issue.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. That’s you projecting trying to win an argument. So I’m gonna assume you were a day one dad and that you and your seed saw each other every night and every morning when you were raising him. That’s the only way I can give this post some merit… But even with that being said….. blaming the actions of impulsive kids with undeveloped brains in these types of scenarios is a deflection of a larger issue.
Broah assume what you want. It is weird reading an adult stating that he shouldn't be held accountable for his child.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broah assume what you want. It is weird reading an adult stating that he shouldn't be held accountable for his child.

No. It’s common place to come across people on the internet who avoid reading comprehension just to win a discussion like a broad. I never said or implied this bullshyt you speaking on….. The main reason why I take this internet discourse shyt with a grain of salt. Think what you want nikka….. :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. It’s common place to come across people on the internet who avoid reading comprehension just to win a discussion like a broad. I never said or implied this bullshyt you speaking on….. The main reason why I take this internet discourse shyt with a grain of salt. Think what you want nikka….. :childplease:
I have. I think that parents should bear some level of responsibility for their children actions. If your dog bites someone you would bear some level of responsibility, However you are right I take this internet discourse shyt with a grain of salt. I mind mine. You mind your's. :unimpressed:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
It’s just Parents and Grandparents trying to prevent their babies from getting jammed up
That boy threatened to kill another child.

If my child shot someone I would get them help immediately. Sending him out into the world like nothing happened is gross negligence.

Also by pawning the gun they were ok with someone else purchasing a firearm used in a murder and not disclosing that is a felony.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I guess I'm weird.

Once you find out a person has enough.. whatever it takes.. to cold blooded kill an innocent person: you should kill the killer next.

why?

cause that killer is gonna kill AT LEAST one more person in life. Therefore, the math says kill the killer.