10 year $341 Million for Francisco Lindor :damn:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
One thing about this site... there’s dudes that know certain sports.. and excel at that knowledge.. and in the same breath.. there’s dudes that don’t know shyt about another sport, only to expose themselves as one trick ponies.

If you don’t think this is the new going rate for young, elite talent in baseball, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

:wow:
PXPMNsDA.jpg

:whew:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since coming into the league only two other position players have a higher WAR than Francisco Lindor, so yeah, Lindor is that good.
Well, I guess you're going to learn the hard way.
Just like when I told this board about Jason Hayward...

:coffee:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
my G that’s darn near a few mill shy of half, i think that kind of substantiates my point
You thought shyt was sweet? Gov taking 40% off top.. NYS taking 8%.

only way breh minimize that take liability employing folk to work for him under his LLC and writing off expenses, salaries, leasing vehicles, mortgage interests etc.. all that shyt has to be under the name of the LLC.. even his cellphone bill, cable etc lmaoo

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing about this site... there’s dudes that know certain sports.. and excel at that knowledge.. and in the same breath.. there’s dudes that don’t know shyt about another sport, only to expose themselves as one trick ponies.

If you don’t think this is the new going rate for young, elite talent in baseball, then I don’t know what to tell you.
I watch baseball and I still think it's too much money. These deals are never good beyond year 5, in which case he will be 32 years old. I have no problem with spending, but they bid against themselves here.
Lindor is good. But not that good.
This will look very bad in 3 years.

Of course, get paid, young man.
I'm just saying.
Agreed.