Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He finished top 10 in MVP voting twice and was a silver slugger last year

:mjcry:
I’m just tryna enjoy a little bit of the season damn

His first 30/30 season last year as well, and always plays. Only played less than 130 games once as a Met.

Lindor is also a stand up guy. There are worse contracts in the league, and he's not the problem. He just needs the weather to warm up before he starts performing, and we got climate change to help with that

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
His slow starts are dooming his chances. I actually don't mind this year. He is playing with an edge this year, this snub will only make it sharper. #LGM!
You don't pay 340 mill to a guy for him be on the All Star bubble at a prime position. He's a slump away from being back down to .220

League has passed him by

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You don't pay 340 mill to a guy for him be on the All Star bubble at a prime position. He's a slump away from being back down to .220

League has passed him by
Unfortunately, All Star selections happen at the midpoint of the season. The last two years his numbers were close to the best if not the best for the position. See @Spidey Man post a couple of posts back. He's elite and earning every bit of that contract. Trea Turner made the All Star team this year and besides batting avg. Lindor is better in every category. Plus is more durable. Turner missed a bunch of time this season.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Pete Alonso is only the all-star because he said he wouldn't do the HR Derby unless he was an All-Star :beli:

Lindor is clearly that teams all-star. He had an awful start but has been playing really good since beginning of June with his good defense. I'll always love Lindor because I enjoy good baseball so happy to see him playing close to his top level.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Get rid of the first 8 games of the season Lindors OPS is .816. First 15 games and his OPS is .835. He's on pace for another 30/30 season with 100 RBI's with 40 doubles, maybe even 50 doubles. With gold glove caliber defense. Let's be honest, if he signed this contract with any other team we wouldn't be having this convo, it's just fun to clown on the Mets. Lindor has been worth his contract so far