10 year $341 Million for Francisco Lindor :damn:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good. We all make mistakes
Y'all can bring it.

I get a lot of shyt for saying "I told you so" in the Mets season threads the last few years.

I've been wrong about Lindor. He's actually held up well. And I'm really surprised by it.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Y'all can bring it.

I get a lot of shyt for saying "I told you so" in the Mets season threads the last few years.

I've been wrong about Lindor. He's actually held up well. And I'm really surprised by it.
He’s a baller and a leader. The numbers aren’t gaudy but he plays every day, puts in max effort, leads the younger players, stand up guy with the media and takes accountability when things aren’t going well. All that combined with excellent defense and going on his second straight 30/30 season and being a top 3 WAR player at his position. As a Mets fan it’s really hard to dislike or knock him at this point :wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s a baller and a leader. The numbers aren’t gaudy but he plays every day, puts in max effort, leads the younger players, stand up guy with the media and takes accountability when things aren’t going well. All that combined with excellent defense and going on his second straight 30/30 season and being a top 3 WAR player at his position. As a Mets fan it’s really hard to dislike or knock him at this point :wow:
Absolutely.

I mean Lindor is 4th in the majors in WAR at the SS position.
And the only guys ahead of him are all young stars (Bobby Witt Jr, Gunnar Henderson, Elly de la Cruz)

When the Mets got him, I felt he was trending down from his peak with Cleveland in 2018. But he's remained steady and bounced back a lot in 2024.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
NY fans are insufferable. No one cares. Three below average years and he's finally flashing . He's getting paid 30+ mill a year. 30 home runs should be standard, not a reason to gloat

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
NY fans are insufferable. No one cares. Three below average years and he's finally flashing . He's getting paid 30+ mill a year. 30 home runs should be standard, not a reason to gloat
It was really just 1 below avg. Year.
He was 30/30 last year and the year prior had 107 RBIs. He was a top 9 MVP candidate both seasons. Not knowing what you are talking about is insufferable to.