10 Overrated Life Decisions

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@His_Excellence_Reincar boutta come in this thread like

RUeMIjU.gif

but... fukk this list.. this pretty much goes against everything I was raised to believe in from my parents who been married 43 going on 44 years this year

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
getting married and having children should be number 1 and 2. Followed by buying a house at number 3.

All of these are to get you in debt, and be slave to the system.

Women control 70% of spending in the usa, the government wants you to get married to further stimulate the economy buying a big house you dont need, a expensive car you don't need, leather couches, slaving 9 to 5 in the system paying enormous taxes.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
getting married and having children should be number 1 and 2. Followed by buying a house at number 3.

Women control 70% of spending in the usa, the government wants you to get married to further stimulate the economy buying a big house you dont need, a expensive car you don't need, leather couches, slaving 9 to 5 in the system paying enormous taxes.

The government ? My state has more people than your entire country :upsetfavre:

the government wants us to buy an expensive car we dont need huh :upsetfavre: then how come I dont see maserati or ferrari commercials, and when I see a mercedez, bmw, audi or lexus commercial it isnt to own, its to lease :upsetfavre: oh yeah because the government aint got shyt to do with GERMAN AND JAPANESE companies making money.

the government wants us in that big house that you need huh? :upsetfavre: is that why when you go to a real estate company like 21st century to get help searching for a house the first thing they show you is a list of fore closed houses in the area because they are the cheapest and easiest to get approved for :upsetfavre:

leather couches :what:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Real talk breh, sometimes I wonder if you're retarded.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The government ? My state has more people than your entire country :upsetfavre:

the government wants us to buy an expensive car we dont need huh :upsetfavre: then how come I dont see maserati or ferrari commercials, and when I see a mercedez, bmw, audi or lexus commercial it isnt to own, its to lease :upsetfavre: oh yeah because the government aint got shyt to do with GERMAN AND JAPANESE companies making money.

the government wants us in that big house that you need huh? :upsetfavre: is that why when you go to a real estate company like 21st century to get help searching for a house the first thing they show you is a list of fore closed houses in the area because they are the cheapest and easiest to get approved for :upsetfavre:

leather couches :what:

the average person can barely get a mortgage loan let alone a loan to buy a ferrari or maserati. Getting married and having kids is what the government and marketers want, it causes you to spend more and more.

A single bachelor is happy just living in a apartment or buying a modest condo or house, taking the bus or driving a used car, keeping his debt low, and travelling enjoying life.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Ready for the "Didn't Reads" and "Can we get some Cliff Notes" :snoop:

Why you cherry picking out of the list though? :youngsabo:

What happened to climb the corporate ladder, buying a house (probably the biggest crock of shyt ever), relocating for a job, and prolonging life at any cost?

The author of this article should've put a big asterisk at the top of the article that says 'if you don't do your research'. Most of the stuff on this list will only real jack your life up if you don't think about your decisions before you make them.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the average person can barely get a mortgage loan let alone a loan to buy a ferrari or maserati. Getting married and having kids is what the government and marketers want, it causes you to spend more and more.

A single bachelor is happy just living in a apartment or buying a modest condo or house, taking the bus or driving a used car, keeping his debt low, and travelling enjoying life.

:what: maybe in canada, here in america it aint like that

a 580 credit score and $5000 down gonna get you a decent house in cali, the most expensive state

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why you cherry picking out of the list though? :youngsabo:

What happened to climb the corporate ladder, buying a house (probably the biggest crock of shyt ever), relocating for a job, and prolonging life at any cost?

The author of this article should've put a big asterisk at the top of the article that says 'if you don't do your research'. Most of the stuff on this list will only real jack your life up if you don't think about your decisions before you make them.

Sorry breh couldnt fit the whole article in the OG post.:lolbron:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a 580 credit score and $5000 down gonna get you a decent house in cali, the most expensive state

:wtb:

I got pre-approved for a $400k house in AZ, and I had to have a 720 and $80k to put down. $400k in Cali won't go anywhere near as far as it does in AZ. Do they have different requirements out there or something?