daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
honestly.....if i could go back

i would have waited....

a lot of bad choices ive made in life have had to do with sex

We in the same boat. I think sex clouds your judgement too. Great sex does not equal great relationship. Plus once you get it, you want it all the time. I miss being romantic and actually courting the female. I need to bring that side of me back.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We in the same boat. I think sex clouds your judgement too. Great sex does not equal great relationship. Plus once you get it, you want it all the time. I miss being romantic and actually courting the female. I need to bring that side of me back.

sexual soul ties are real, its always harder to cut of a woman who you have had sex with than one you have not.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:yeshrug:My plan was to wait until I got married, too. At first, it was for religious reasons, but it evolved into practical reasons.

I don't care what any other woman says in defense of fukking a lot like some men do - women stand to lose the most when a sexual encounter goes awry in a heterosexual relationship (i.e. the woman gets pregnant).

One could argue the moral and financial responsibility of the man involved, but that doesn't change the biological truth that the female will have to decide to either carry a child to term and raise it, carry it to term and give it away, or abort it. That burden is on me as a woman.

Knowing that, it just never made sense to have sex outside of a committed relationship, and in that relationship, it made no sense to fukk a man I could tell was "off" or couldn't be father material.

This is what I'm going to teach my children - sex is ideal within a marriage because it's for the purposes of creating children, first and foremost. And since most people can't understand the true emotional and spiritual implications of having sex with another person, it's easier to just look at the physical consequences which can come about from it and base your decisions on that.

RE: The bolded -

The game would be a whole hell of a lot different if people weren't fukking other people unless they could see themselves having kids with them.