10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Read his "apology" and felt something else was off about it, besides it being insincere and staged.....
started to count the words in it and they added up to 110 ....

109/110 | ADL

Edit: Could be a coincidence but the planning and thought he put into the act makes me question that.
That is no coincidence. 4klan cacs love putting subtle racial drivel into whatever they can into the public eye.

We had a thread on this with NFT's.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Read his "apology" and felt something else was off about it, besides it being insincere and staged.....
started to count the words in it and they added up to 110 ....

109/110 | ADL

Edit: Could be a coincidence but the planning and thought he put into the act makes me question that.
fukking demons

A good medicine for these scum is a bullet in their head :pacspit:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That's not the question I asked.

Do you want to see the family of the loved ones locked behind bars for life? It is not about what you would want if someone killed a loved one. In those situations, cooler heads should step in and prevent someone from ruining the rest of their life.

I told you what I would do and for them I would expect them to do the same.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I told you what I would do and for them I would expect them to do the same.
No, you didn't tell me what you would if you saw someone who was about to commit murder in a court room.

You dodged the question and talked about what you'd do if you had the opportunity to kill someone who killed a loved one. I don't think many people would argue that they wouldn't do the same.

That's not the point though. The point is what others around the grieving family should do. People who can empathise with the family of the victim would not stand by and watch them throw the rest of their life away over someone who wasted theirs.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
No, you didn't tell me what you would if you saw someone who was about to commit murder in a court room.

You dodged the question and talked about what you'd do if you had the opportunity to kill someone who killed a loved one. I don't think many people would argue that they wouldn't do the same.

That's not the point though. The point is what others around the grieving family should do. People who can empathise with the family of the victim would not stand by and watch them throw the rest of their life away over someone who wasted theirs.

I'll let them handle their business, if they decide to do that I will support them and tell them I would have done the samething.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'll let them handle their business, if they decide to do that I will support them and tell them I would have done the samething.
There are plenty of people spending time in prison for noble reasons such as respecting the dignity of their loved ones.

How many of them are you supporting? How many of them do you know? Cut the crap.

Your support would end at saying "I'd have done the samething". You'd then get on with your life as they spent the best part of their life behind bars.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
There are plenty of people spending time in prison for noble reasons such as respecting the dignity of their loved ones.

How many of them are you supporting? How many of them do you know? Cut the crap.

Your support would end at saying "I'd have done the samething". You'd then get on with your life as they spent the best part of their life behind bars.

Your from a different culture, you wouldn't understand.