10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
You should read up on solitary it is quite literally a method of torture

Groups have actually worked to get it outlawed here
Solitary may be horrible and I'm sure it is but it's a spectrum of torture and I don't think solitary is high enough on the spectrum for him so yes I would rather see him deleted or properly tortured!

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Solitary may be horrible and I'm sure it is but it's a spectrum of torture and I don't think solitary is high enough on the spectrum for him so yes I would rather see him deleted or properly tortured!
I don't think you're comprehending how fukked up being left in an empty room for the remainder of your days would be.

You would lose concept of time and go insane.

Communication is kind of taken for granted. Even when we were locked down, we still weren't shut off completely.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You should read up on solitary it is quite literally a method of torture

Groups have actually worked to get it outlawed here
I have zero faith he would be housed in solitary for the next 60 years. Dylan Roof receives fan mail and corresponds with people on the outside spreading hate til this day.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Fam...true Lifetime solitary IS at the top of the torture spectrum.

If they send him to ADX Florence supermax that's 24hr lockdown. You're in a 7x12 cell with no windows, FOREVER. No mail, no possessions, no visits, no one to talk to, nothing. They basically bury your azz alive. After a while the mind starts eating itself and you hallucinate. You feel bugs crawling on you you see monsters grunting at you. Your body starts attacking itself due to lack of stimulation and you feel severe pain for no reason. You want to die but you can't. You just scream and cry in your cell all day and night and no one can even HEAR you. And that's how your story ends. It's so bad it is under review for cruel and unusual punishment. Read up on it or YouTube it.

Every guard that has ever worked ADX has said they would easily rather die.

Daps
I don’t think you understand what solitary confinement means
Cells are not soundproof lol. People in solitary confinement still communicate with other prisoners and get mail/phonecallz. There's lots of ways for guys in solitary to still find pleasure. Honestly some dudes in solitary still get sex from guards.

And what makes you think people with life in prison stay in solitary the whole time?

Daps
Fam...true Lifetime solitary IS at the top of the torture spectrum.

If they send him to ADX Florence supermax that's 24hr lockdown. You're in a 7x12 cell with no windows, FOREVER. No mail, no possessions, no visits, no one to talk to, nothing. They basically bury your azz alive. After a while the mind starts eating itself and you hallucinate. You feel bugs crawling on you you see monsters grunting at you. Your body starts attacking itself due to lack of stimulation and you feel severe pain for no reason. You want to die but you can't. You just scream and cry in your cell all day and night and no one can even HEAR you. And that's how your story ends. It's so bad it is under review for cruel and unusual punishment. Read up on it or YouTube it.

Every guard that has ever worked ADX has said they would easily
He would have to hurt other inmates/guards while in custody to be sent here

Daps
Cells are not soundproof lol. People in solitary confinement still communicate with other prisoners and get mail/phonecallz. There's lots of ways for guys in solitary to still find pleasure. Honestly some dudes in solitary still get sex from guards.

And what makes you think people with life in prison stay in solitary the whole time?

Ok you don’t understand that’s fine and I guess ur making up things that weren’t said in here either :heh:

The contrarian to be contrarian stuff gets old guys, especially when you have to start making up shyt that was never said to try and help your point

Also did you miss this being purely hypothetical as a lifetime of solitary would be considered cruel and unusual punishment and never allowed in the first place?

Anyways yeah solitary confinement for life would be far worse than death imo @Megadeus

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The hell made him Hate Nyggas so much!?
All these racists follow the same path of radicalization. It's a constant stream of fear of the "other," which leads to hate, and eventually violence. It usually starts at places like 4ch**. Expect twitter to replace that going forward.

Daps
All these racists follow the same path of radicalization. It's a constant stream of fear of the "other," which leads to hate, and eventually violence. It usually starts at places like 4ch**. Expect twitter to replace that going forward.
Just look at this forum alone. All those hateful ass migrant threads with posts from just far right wing Nazis on Twitter

Absurd stuff

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He would have to hurt other inmates/guards while in custody to be sent here

Nope, Not necessarily
They could just send you there if they feel like you belong there. Ask the kid who bombed the Boston Marathon.

And no, Im no saying thats what's going to happen, but theres numerous ways you could end up there. If the U.S Attorney General is actively trying to kill him id say he's a pretty high profile convict.