10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
FSv7FMpXEAAOMIZ

:francis:
Between the rise of mixed kids,the rise of interracial dating and Gen z white women confessing their love for brehs on TikTok I got a feeling more younger cacs about to be on this weak azz shyt :francis:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Let's look into how an eighteen year old got a racist mindset ?
Who raised this pos ?

He was born in some shytty small town to (probably) racist ass parents. But that's a good point, these white fakkits are radicalizing much faster. It's also because rightwing media dominates on cable TV, YouTube, social media, etc. It's all over the place.

By 18, they're ready to murder non-whites, soon you'll see 16 year olds doing this.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Trust no cac
Cacs wil have you thinking the younger generation ain’t racist it’s all lies

Probably ten of thousands lkke these pathetic Cacs in every city

Fox News putting batteries in these cac backs and all these white rhetoric forums online

True, don't even look at 4klans, it's like 4th of July over there. There's definitely a lot more of them and it's going to get worse :snoop:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trust no cac

Fox News putting batteries in these cac backs and all these white rhetoric forums online
Youngstas need to know that you cannot trust the man because they lie & have alterior motives

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trust no cac

And again...white people will NOT check their own about their racism at all! Which makes even the "well-meaning" white people who say "I'm not racist" not even worth trusting at all...we don't know what they saying about us when we not around.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this story will blow up, he killed poor black foks mostly nad it's still a war going on, Media will slience it.
This. When Brady announced his retirement my phone blew the fukk up from multiple “major” outlets and yet I saw a random tweet mentioning this which prompted me to search and eventually come here. fukking sick…Rest In Peace to those poor people. fukk man

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
8 black ppl and 2 white
Watch the media try to use the terms "People of Color/POC" and "minorities" when discussing the victims to avoid and deflect fr the fact this was a white supremacist who specifically targeted Black People.

:mjpls:

And call each and every one out for doing so. I know I am.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
fukk this bytch whining about birth rates. Why not go find a woman to make 10 white babies with instead of killing 10 black people. Oh, wait, useless incels like him are part of the reason their birth rate is low.

The black population is not expected to grow a lot, at least not compared to like hispanics. Idiot just co-opting a bunch of WS talking points and plagiarizing other people's manifestos because he has nothing going for him.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
fukk this bytch whining about birth rates. Why not go find a woman to make 10 white babies with instead of killing 10 black people. Oh... wait, useless incels like him are part of the reason their birth rate is low.

The black population is not expected to grow a lot, at least not compared to like Hispanics. Why target black people? Idiot just co-opting a bunch of different WS talking points and plagiarizing other people's manifestos because he has nothing going for him. Wannabe Christchurch copycat bullshyt.

FBI needs to get out n their job because this domestic terrorism is only going to get worse.