10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It's only going to get worse. Every black person needs to stay strapped, lift, learn a combat style and always be aware of their surroundings. Some asian shot at black people in DC last week. We are all we got.
More guns?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
FSv7FMpXEAAOMIZ

:francis:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I'm reading parts of the manifesto are from the Christchurch Mosque guy. Lazy b*stard just copied and pasted

If you're a white male in America you literally have a 1/7 chance of being a millionaire or multimillionaire, and yet there's still so many cavebeast fukk-ups.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Where is Biden and Kamala? They said they had black Americans backs. We need to be a protected class point blank.

too many Nazis out here. We gotta be armed and ready to defend ourselves at all times.

Nazis need to be killed on site. They are demons.

They're busy giving $40 billys to Neo Nazis in Ukraine :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn I heard dude was a WS with the Black Sun printed on his manifesto, the same black sun that certain Coli posters on both sides said didnt mean that Ukrainian Azov and Russian Wagner group were Nazis. This is either homegrown Al Cracka or a potential assymetrical attack by the Russians designed to cause panic and racial strife in the US and needs to be fully investigated and brought down on HARD whatever the case may be, FBI/NSA we need all that on this. RIP the victims and I hope for swift justice smh

He read all that pushback against Ukrainian Nazis and got swallowed up in the matrix.

I wonder how weebs get along with hardened bro street Nazis in the can. I guess he can play white power behind them walls.

Hate crimes are how cac weebs think they're leveleling up to manhood.

:camby:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

:patrice:

White boy was a “prominent” Reddit poster it seems, and they wonder why I look at all posters promoting Reddit on this site as fukkin infiltrating black race denigrating cacs.

Let it be known that any of you posting Reddit links or codes in here it’s onsight.

yep Reddit is a cesspool for this nonsense precisely why that site is and always will be the W.O.A.T social media app