10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn man the security guard ran in shooting and hit him, his bullets didn't penetrate shooters armor and he was killed :mjcry:.

fukk this shyt bro I'd have Rupert Murdock listed as a terrorist to this country and I'd shut down whole Fox news network. A president could do some shyt like this but Democrats are too p*ssy. I'd have all the buildings emptied and forcefully remove all employees running the network.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Horrifying.

Tool the fukk up. For the cost of a weekend trip to Miami you can get trained, get the gun and get a CCW. This is the second 4klan based attack in less than a month and there will be more with these emboldened terrorists.

The problem is when someone gets the drop on you with a semi-automatic there is not a damn thing you can do :francis:

Be safe this summer people :francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Damn I heard dude was a WS with the Black Sun printed on his manifesto, the same black sun that certain Coli posters on both sides said didnt mean that Ukrainian Azov and Russian Wagner group were Nazis. This is either homegrown Al Cracka or a potential assymetrical attack by the Russians designed to cause panic and racial strife in the US and needs to be fully investigated and brought down on HARD whatever the case may be, FBI/NSA we need all that on this. RIP the victims and I hope for swift justice smh