[10/27] WWE Monday Night RAW: Hell On Earth

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ breh. She got sluttyboy Punk to settle down. Nikki can't even get Cena to put her in his top 8 on Myspace
BudlWypIAAACyTH.jpg:large
K3TDsl7.png
All in the Arch!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Haven't watched since Seth put Ambrose face in them bricks, worth coming back yet..........

This is that FAAAACKKEEEN BOOOLLSHEEET I've been waiting for :blessed:

Sheik out here trying to do Lana the old country way. Make her humble.....You know the rest :shaq:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Wwe doesn't even have 5 heels to put in the match without draining the roster breh and it's only a vehicle to put over cena . I'm sorry man I always give passes but this is the most im going to be down on the product in a long time .john cena is becoming hhh 2002ish level To me now this might be the first time I can honestly say I have zero interests in the main feuds , I'd rather another Classic punk /ADR feud ( :beli: ) Curtis axel main event push than this

Breh, why do you always have to disagree with me in public? I thought we discussed this the other night? You can't just let me enjoy something for once. I'm allowed to have opinions, too. Maybe mother was right about you.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, why do you always have to disagree with me in public? I thought we discussed this the other night? You can't just let me enjoy something for once. I'm allowed to have opinions, too. Maybe mother was right about you.
I'm hbu black sheep breh :to: I don't want to be beat anymore by cena corniness

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Watched the rest of Raw this morning.

Hated Dolph's interaction with Kane. Look him in the eye, you're the got damn IC Champion! Don't be sad you gotta face Kane. Made him look really weak.

That ending was so random and terribly done.

The Return of the Big Guy :blessed:
He's back with Feed Me More tho :beli:
I like 80s high school bully Ryback better. He could have organically turned face, but whatever.

Daps
That Ryback promo was great. Heartfelt, sincere and appreciative.

Dude needs to get better in the ring and stop injuring folks, but I like the character development.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Watched the rest of Raw this morning.

Hated Dolph's interaction with Kane. Look him in the eye, you're the got damn IC Champion! Don't be sad you gotta face Kane. Made him look really weak.

That ending was so random and terribly done.

The Return of the Big Guy :blessed:
He's back with Feed Me More tho :beli:
I like 80s high school bully Ryback better. He could have organically turned face, but whatever.
its gonna fail REAL QUICK

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Went back to watch the opening segment as I missed it. Wow @ Randy. Can't think of the last time he had that much emotion in a promo. That RKO though was :pachaha:

The way Seth was lying face down coupled with Triple H's :beli: reaction was nothing short of :laff:

Tweener Orton would be nice where he goes at everyone.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I liked the Mark Henry heel turn but he shouldn't have given another World's Strongest Slam when they were chanting "one more time".