[10/27] WWE Monday Night RAW: Hell On Earth

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yeah..Henry turned heel...so he's back as heel, Ryback is another pushed face, Rusev took tonight off, Blandy is turning face for the Cena team likely, Cesaro is getting fukked over, and Ziggler is being kept halfway credible to make sure Cena don't look like a COMPLETE fukkING clown again.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm all for a traditional Survivor Series elimination match. :banderas:

Too bad the days of loading up a show with 4 or 5 of them are gone. :mjcry:
With cena involved why ?? We know how it ends . Lmao at pretending he has no friends guys in tag matches like every week , he has usos , Shame , etc all guys he teams with .
LOL@Lesnar taking Survivor Series off and another gay ass Authority/Cena situation, eh? Yikes.

Ziggler got told he was facing Kane and had no brave front but looked like a guy who couldn't stand up for himself? HAHAHAHAHA...that's a burial in itself. EVERYBODY who is going somewhere beats Kane conclusively. Henry, Show, Snitskty, Khali, etc.

Ryback returned as a face? That part sounds like it was needed

A Reigns interview again? Did he get all cheered or any attitude from the crowd?
I guess with Ambrose punking Cesaro..that pretty much tells you he isn't getting any sort of push for the next 6 months at least. Horrible. How the fukk can you not make Cesaro a big deal? Kind of ridiculous when you think about it.

Ziggler and Kane got 12 minutes? HAHAHAHAHAHA....

So was the end supposed to be a Royal Rumble build or Survivor Series? Yuck.

Oh yeah...LESNAR taking off the rest of the year and getting that guap like like the way he is is probably one of the funniest situations I've ever come across in pro wrestling. This is really buck wild.
the lesnar thing sucks . How will it be special beating lesnar ?? Guy just blatantly takes off 2 ppvs in a row throwing the 30 day rules in the super bushes even though Bryan got stripped . The title is even more lackluster to me then going in , it means so little John cena can lose and earn title shots now

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
With cena involved why ?? We know how it ends . Lmao at pretending he has no friends guys in tag matches like every week , he has usos , Shame , etc all guys he teams with .

Yeah, even with Cena. I think they're fun.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Haven't watched since Seth put Ambrose face in them bricks, worth coming back yet..........

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, even with Cena. I think they're fun.
Wwe doesn't even have 5 heels to put in the match without draining the roster breh and it's only a vehicle to put over cena . I'm sorry man I always give passes but this is the most im going to be down on the product in a long time .john cena is becoming hhh 2002ish level To me now this might be the first time I can honestly say I have zero interests in the main feuds , I'd rather another Classic punk /ADR feud ( :beli: ) Curtis axel main event push than this

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HHH alluded to the idea that folks might not wanna team with Cena, thus creating tonights ending. Which can work if they use social media tp their advantage. Have heels and babyfaces start taking shots at Cena on twitter, direct or subliminal doesnt matter.

Have a few people indifferent to being team cena or team authority, the go home show on SD for SS have them indifferent folks help Cena from getting jumped by the authority.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
HHH alluded to the idea that folks might not wanna team with Cena, thus creating tonights ending. Which can work if they use social media tp their advantage. Have heels and babyfaces start taking shots at Cena on twitter, direct or subliminal doesnt matter.
So they're gonna take something that happened in real life and punish/bury a talented guy for it, then turn around and use the same thing in kayfabe to push a different guy they like more? :why:

Yep, sounds like McMahon booking. :ehh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
just fired up the show...this nikka Randy with the gravel voice...finally over for once :blessed:

Edit: not surprised by Mark Henry's turn

Edit: 2: better, but still trash Roman Reigns segment

Last edited: