cIAzDJa.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God Im not going to watch raw next week honestly. Giants are on mnf and I have zero interest in more cena nonsense . I'm just tired of it sacrificing a feud of Ambrose /Rollins to fukkery to get too cena /Rollins is ridiculous I dont care about team cena !!!! It makes zero sense to have him be the face of antiauthority especially with Ambrose right there . It's cena/laurenitis all over again , I can't suspend disbelief to believe any authority figure wouldn't like corporate shill cena who does absolutely nothing sinister. Pushing Ambrose down the card to feud with Wyatt in a feud I can less about :snoop: reigns :camby: no just no .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@Lesnar taking Survivor Series off and another gay ass Authority/Cena situation, eh? Yikes.

Ziggler got told he was facing Kane and had no brave front but looked like a guy who couldn't stand up for himself? HAHAHAHAHA...that's a burial in itself. EVERYBODY who is going somewhere beats Kane conclusively. Henry, Show, Snitskty, Khali, etc.

Ryback returned as a face? That part sounds like it was needed

A Reigns interview again? Did he get all cheered or any attitude from the crowd?
I guess with Ambrose punking Cesaro..that pretty much tells you he isn't getting any sort of push for the next 6 months at least. Horrible. How the fukk can you not make Cesaro a big deal? Kind of ridiculous when you think about it.

Ziggler and Kane got 12 minutes? HAHAHAHAHAHA....

So was the end supposed to be a Royal Rumble build or Survivor Series? Yuck.

Oh yeah...LESNAR taking off the rest of the year and getting that guap like like the way he is is probably one of the funniest situations I've ever come across in pro wrestling. This is really buck wild.