CvBTbddWgAAIGrk.jpg:orig

:troll:

Is that Soda Popinski?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The way they pushed reigns didn't only ruin the people he buried, it ruined him as well. Fella was over as fukk in the shield man and when he beat the shyt out of triple h as well.

Now I can't stand the sight of him. :scust:

They did shyt backwards with him because they were in such a rush to throw him into the #1 spot... so adamant about putting him in the main event AND so adamant to have HHH go over Sting... they could've built Reigns and put him over HHH at Mania 31 when people still gave a fukk about it, THEN moved him toward the main event for the next year. Instead, they hotshotted him to the title picture, missed out on the Taker/Sting money, then had a Reigns/HHH main event at WM32 when nobody gave a shyt anymore... bad moves all the way around.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Sting seems like that too.

He sometimes comes off like he's confused by his fanfare. Like he doesn't realize he's a legend himself

Just thought tho, the first match his son will ever see him wrestle is against BARAAACK LESNAR. Might Ruin That Kid FOR LIFE :damn:

Goldberg and Lesnar's lil boys will be feuding in 20 years over this

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
They did shyt backwards with him because they were in such a rush to throw him into the #1 spot... so adamant about putting him in the main event AND so adamant to have HHH go over Sting... they could've built Reigns and put him over HHH at Mania 31 when people still gave a fukk about it, THEN moved him toward the main event for the next year. Instead, they hotshotted him to the title picture, missed out on the Taker/Sting money, then had a Reigns/HHH main event at WM32 when nobody gave a shyt anymore... bad moves all the way around.

I thought they kinda recovered Reigns when he kicked Triple H's ass and beat Sheamus for the title.... then they messed it up again by making him defend the title at the Royal Rumble against everybody and the fans just looked at it like "Here we go again :beli:"

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Won't ever happen. Martha despises wrestling and I bet his kids do too.
I know....a nikka can dream though....

Hard to think who's left that could be a total shock other than Angle who I feel is coming sooner than later...