[10/14] Impact Wrestling: Bound For Glory Thread

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Should've gave Moose the strap.

They could've still turned him heel and had Brian Cage chase him.

ROH cliquing up with NJPW.

Lucha Underground not missing EVER on their episodes.

WWE sucking...but making millions on auto-pilot.

Impact is still good....but something is stagnant. I still copped the ppv at fite.tv. It's gonna be a good show, I think.

Dude I seriously thought that they were going with letting Moose be the ace of the company. The video package leading up to the main event would have been a amazing payoff:wow:. Now dude looking like a background dancer for PM Dawn feuding with friggin Eddie Edwards because :ld:"Impact". Like damn, can Impact just for once stop having the stink of TNA on them:sadbron:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

eda26h7gxnsjmxwhhwm5.jpg

drake.jpg

I liked this one. Mainly for the appearance of LaMelocito

Qfs5U5q.jpg

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I liked this one. Mainly for the appearance of LaMelocito

Qfs5U5q.jpg

It's not a bad opening, but when I think BFG. I think of like a WM quality type of intro. Might as well make Slammaversary the flagship and BFG just a second fiddle to flagship event. It's been on the decline since the joint show with Wrestle 1.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
It's not a bad opening, but when I think BFG. I think of like a WM quality type of intro. Might as well make Slammaversary the flagship and BFG just a second fiddle to flagship event. It's been on the decline since the joint show with Wrestle 1.

There's no way they could get to that type of production. Plus they're basically another indy now. They did another joint show with Wrestle 1? Or are you talking about way back when they did BFG from Korakuen?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
There's no way they could get to that type of production. Plus they're basically another indy now. They did another joint show with Wrestle 1? Or are you talking about way back when they did BFG from Korakuen?

Yeah the Korakuen one where Hama wrestled EC3, but what I meant as far as WM quality, I'm mainly talking about how they went out like Slammaversary one. Sure they wrestled in a nightclub type of setting but man that set looked lit AF:banderas:.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the Korakuen one where Hama wrestled EC3, but what I meant as far as WM quality, I'm mainly talking about how they went out like Slammaversary one. Sure they wrestled in a nightclub type of setting but man that set looked lit AF:banderas:.

Wasn't a set though, the lighting and decor was all part of the club...but I liked how different it looked compared to other indies. And they treated the show like it was a big deal. This show doesn't feel like it, but I appreciate that they tried something different by shooting their cold open from the BK

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude I seriously thought that they were going with letting Moose be the ace of the company. The video package leading up to the main event would have been a amazing payoff:wow:. Now dude looking like a background dancer for PM Dawn feuding with friggin Eddie Edwards because :ld:"Impact". Like damn, can Impact just for once stop having the stink of TNA on them:sadbron:

Moose is one hell of a heel. Putting on good matches. Cutting good promos. Fun antics. Him feuding with Cage over the belt would've been interesting. And Cage is the guy they're clearly trying to build up anyway. Johnny has the look but....I don't see him as a world champ.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Wasn't a set though, the lighting and decor was all part of the club...but I liked how different it looked compared to other indies. And they treated the show like it was a big deal. This show doesn't feel like it, but I appreciate that they tried something different by shooting their cold open from the BK

Yeah I give them that:manny:. For all we know, this BFG could be heat rocks. It always ends up being that way, especially when the card just something to not be excited for. They really should have just did a rematch of Moose/Aries or at least push Cage to go against Aries. Imagine the journey towards that match:whew:. Cage being this unstoppable machine and Aries ducking and dodging him until BFG where Cage goes through the entourage like a wet Scott's toilet paper sheet just to win the big one or a surprise happens for Aries to retain:banderas:. Simple logical booking, instead we get Johnny Impact going against Aries:beli:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Moose is one hell of a heel. Putting on good matches. Cutting good promos. Fun antics. Him feuding with Cage over the belt would've been interesting. And Cage is the guy they're clearly trying to build up anyway. Johnny has the look but....I don't see him as a world champ.

Moose/Cage/Kross though:whew::feedme:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Aries vs Mundo

OVE vs Lucha Brothers & Cage

Tessa vs Taya

Page & Sydal vs Swann & Mack all potential show stealers. Show is gonna be great.

Moose vs Eddie should be fun too

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody predict storyline fukkery?

I feel like someone's turning face/heel soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tessa was put with A-K-M. She could be the Chyna to their DX?

Wouldn't be surprised if Penta-Cage have some kinda mishap that costs them the match. Then they start feuding. We know their matches are always crack. Penta might still be "salty" after Cage gave his lil' bro that L with that dangerous looking powerbomb off the top rope.