1 minute of pure chaos

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He might get off he's white you know how judges be doing...:mjpls:
Nah. He is done for.

Lumberton police said Ricky Alex Driggers, 28, stole a vehicle and then intentionally hit Lecompte who was one of several Good Samaritans who tried to intervene in the incident.

Authorities have charged Driggers with first-degree murder, two counts of attempted common law robbery, larceny of a motor vehicle and felony fleeing to elude. He is being held without bond in the Robeson County Detention Center.

The incident began at about 10:30 a.m. in the 4100 block of W. 5th Street. According to police, officers en route to a carjacking call were told the suspect had been involved in a hit-and-run in the parking lot of Go Gas at 2605 W. 5th Street and was trying to carjack a second vehicle on W. 5th Street in front of a McDonald’s restaurant.

“Good Samaritans got involved to prevent the carjacking but the suspect was then able to steal the vehicle of one of the good Samaritans,” police said in a news release. “In the process of stealing the vehicle the suspect reportedly intentionally struck one of the good Samaritans with the stolen vehicle.”

Lecompte was hit and pronounced dead at a local hospital, police said.
Lumberton police identify good Samaritan killed during carjacking; suspect faces murder, other charges.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Both videos are wild but the first one is insane

Mans in the truck reversed like a wind up car and blowed into dude in the vest like he was the final boss vs the Kool Aid man.

No matter who was right or wrong, common sense gotta tell you that a pistol ain’t winning against a truck.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sheesh. :whew:

Barring the driver doin some fukk shyt prior to the shooter dumpin, I don't wanna see him charged. :hubie:

Emotions are obviously runnin high and you're obviously not in your right state of mind, after someone just tried to execute you. Once dude didn't finish me off, I'd be tryin to run him down and take his life too. Fuk em. :yeshrug:

He did try to shoot that man in his face over a vehichle that sounds like wasnt even his,so im sort of conflicted.

Message to the youth,as someone whos had an ex try to run them over with a car. Dont ever try to outrun it,either sidestep it like a matador. Or jump into the windshield with your back and hopefully youll roll off. If your lucky they wont hit reverse:respect:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He might get off he's white you know how judges be doing...:mjpls:

:russ: Nah, I think Ricky going away for good.

Ricky-Driggers.jpg

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If bruh killed him before he got in the truck he would have been in jail

So why is the carjqcker being charged with murder if he was in fear for his life?

Im not saying its morally right but qint thqt the laws?

You not supposed to shoot someone fleeing?
Shooter should have retreated to safety instead of dragging ass, and jacker can't fear for his life while committing a violent felony . He literally left came back and ran him over.