1 minute of pure chaos

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
If this country took crime as serious as China, ppl would think twice about carjacking.

China man laws would take you out back and put a bullet in your fukking head.

But this is America, where the majority dikk eat the criminals
Yeah but China man would also want to eat your pet dogs and cats and have real live monkeys waiting tables. I'm good on following they lead :yeshrug:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
He might get off he's white you know how judges be doing...:mjpls:
Depends on the state but in places like bama they been wanting to have a reason to kill people for stealing. Castle laws.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Where are we gonna be as a “country” 10-20 years from now, especially if Chester cheeto wins ?
I don't see Trump winning having any real impact on future elections, he's an outlier politician. No republican in the future parroting his views/demeanor will ever come close to that nomination. Just look at the numbers from this years primaries

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Sheesh. :whew:

Barring the driver doin some fukk shyt prior to the shooter dumpin, I don't wanna see him charged. :hubie:

Emotions are obviously runnin high and you're obviously not in your right state of mind, after someone just tried to execute you. Once dude didn't finish me off, I'd be tryin to run him down and take his life too. Fuk em. :yeshrug: