1 minute of pure chaos

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
shyt like this will be the end result for most of these :flabbynsick: ass gun lovers if they pull it. Fat greasy ass fingers can’t even pull the trigger good.
COJ7sE.gif
That video had the internet in a chokehold back in the day :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A good samaritan doesn't equal a smart samaritan. Fat dummy ran to the wrong side of the field.
He should've.. you know, called the police:unimpressed:

Dudes get a gun and think theyre superheroes…. Like a nikka who just got brand new muscles. He stopped the jacking already (I guess), get the info and let the cops do what they get paid to do.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should've.. you know, called the police:unimpressed:

Dudes get a gun and think theyre superheroes…. Like a nikka who just got brand new muscles. He stopped the jacking already (I guess), get the info and let the cops do what they get paid to do.
He wanted clout. He wanted his name in the paper. Well, it's there.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
can't kill someone while committing a crime and then claim self defense. last i heard carjacking still a felony.

no good deed goes unpunished :francis:
Is the punishment for stealing a car death?

Am I as a private citizen allowed to sentence another citizen to death for that crime?

If the answer to both questions is 'no' then a lawyer can make a case for self defense and a smart prosecutor will respond by claiming the defendant backed up the car and could have left. The fact that he then ACCELERATED directly at the fleeing gunman is proof that he intended to kill. Him backing up and then speeding directly at the man is mens rea and him continuing instead of swerving away is actus rea. He intended to use that truck as a weapon and did so.

They both seem white so who knows what will happen. If he was anything other than a cac this would be an open and shut case but shyt gets more complicated when it's "one of your own" committing the crime