#1 milk company in USA declares bankruptcy amid drop in demand

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People arguing over drinking milk like people ever actually walked into restaurants and ordered a glass of milk on the regular. :mjlol: most people only drank milk in school.
People use milk for cooking and cereal mostly. Ice cream, Yogurt, Cake, Mac n Cheese, butter, Pizza etc. That's where we use most of the milk.
People ain't gonna stop eating pizza or having a bowl of cheerios or grits, or oatmeal for breakfast.
Nobody is putting almond cheese on their pizza. Soy milk is actually bad for you if you are a woman, Almond has significantly less protein than dairy milk so it's not a good substitute anyways..

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Substitute >>>> real thing

Always hated milk. I see people drinking tall glasses of milk and making the :ahh: afterwards got me :gucci:
I cant tell you the last time I actually drank milk:scust:

nikkaz ve lovin' that shyt. I bet they change their tune if they got lil ones at home and they find that bottle or sippy cup that got lost under the couch or under the seat of the car a week or 2 earlier

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
People arguing over drinking milk like people ever actually walked into restaurants and ordered a glass of milk on the regular. :mjlol: most people only drank milk in school.
People use milk for cooking and cereal mostly. Ice cream, Yogurt, Cake, Mac n Cheese, butter, Pizza etc. That's where we use most of the milk.
People ain't gonna stop eating pizza or having a bowl of cheerios or grits, or oatmeal for breakfast.
Nobody is putting almond cheese on their pizza. Soy milk is actually bad for you if you are a woman, Almond has significantly less protein than dairy milk so it's not a good substitute either.
I only use it for cooking(pancakes, wet mixture for fryin' chicken, etc)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cold pizza and milk.

giphy.gif

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is putting almond cheese on their pizza. Soy milk is actually bad for you if you are a woman, Almond has significantly less protein than dairy milk so it's not a good substitute anyways..
Surprised it took this long for someone to say it.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Black people been lactose intolerant, we just force ourselves to consume dairy products.
Speak for yourself bruh :gucci: I'm not lactose intolerant.

I can drink milk, eat ice cream, cheese, butter, yogurt etc without any problems why y'all always do this "every black person" shyt man :mjtf:?

Y'all claim this lactose shyt when it comes to milk but I guarantee you eat ice cream, foods that have cheese or butter as main ingredients.

Are y'all really intolerant or just don't like milk compared to other dairy products?

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Speak for yourself bruh :gucci: I'm not lactose intolerant.

I can drink milk, eat ice cream, cheese, Butter, yogurt etc without any problems why y'all always do this "every black person" shyt man :mjtf:?
Me too, i always figured people with food allergies in general are just weak and probably shouldn't procreate and spread that gene.

Geode

All Star
Daps
I'm not lactose intolerant, but I leave most milk alone except half-n-half. I do almond milk, but even these alternative "milks" are questionable and probably unnecessary. There is a lot of water resources being diverted to grow almonds that can be used elsewhere.

The thing is everything is probably okay in moderation. But big industry always has to come in and make it seem like you can't live without it in order to guarantee max profits. I'm pretty sure the amount of milk that's produced even today is orders of magnitude larger than what the population needs.