#1 milk company in USA declares bankruptcy amid drop in demand

invalid

Banned
Daps
They sell milk for 3.99 in my supermarket

Its the cheapest one but it comes with the most milk

Never seen it growing up. Must be a regional thing.

I stopped eating cereal in high school. I’ve drank Fairlife more recently on occasion but even their lactose free milk upsets my stomach so I’m not sure if it’s all the way lactose free.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This is a bigger issue

Republicans have been giving bailouts to Big Farms heavy since the recession. For the simple fact that schools and hospitals provide regular markets makes me question what is going on

they will try to raise the price on milk, they see how much the profits are on Similac and they want in

Fake meat
Fake milk
Fake medicine

All profit

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad I stopped drinking that bullshyt Milk years ago. shyt used to have my breath stinking after a bowl of frosted flakes. Plus a lot of the fear mongering behind alternative milks are typically propaganda by the dairy industry because people are starting to consume it less. It's money driven. All that shyt about you need milk because "nutrients!" is bullshyt. Can't tell you how many times I roll my eyes when people start defending milk consumption but try to scare people away from alternative "milk" because they heard someone say something that they didn't research.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Wrong. A large percentage of black people are not lactose intolerant. Its based on what your ancestors drank. Large percentages of people are descended from cow-herding tribes.

Absorption of lactose by various Nigerian ethnic groups

I myself am not lactose intolerant. But maybe 40% of my family is.
American milk ain't legit with all the shyt they pump into the cows:francis:

Wait till you try milk in Africa:wow::ohlawd:

And you plant based milk drinking nikkas are gonna grow titties from all that estrogen :dead:

Follow white boys brehs :hhh:

Soy milk, the first dairy-free milk offered to U.S. consumers, remains a fan-favorite. However, fear of soy causing "estrogen-like activities," has caused some consumers to look for other non-dairy alternatives.

swerve

All Star
Daps
And you plant based milk drinking nikkas are gonna grow titties from all that estrogen :dead:

Follow white boys brehs :hhh:

Soy milk, the first dairy-free milk offered to U.S. consumers, remains a fan-favorite. However, fear of soy causing "estrogen-like activities," has caused some consumers to look for other non-dairy alternatives.
achiKD0.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
This is a bigger issue

Republicans have been giving bailouts to Big Farms heavy since the recession. For the simple fact that schools and hospitals provide regular markets makes me question what is going on

they will try to raise the price on milk, they see how much the profits are on Similac and they want in

Fake meat
Fake milk
Fake medicine

All profit
And these nikkas still defending this shyt:francis:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cows milk is meant for baby calf's to drink not humans.

You don't see wolves, lions, and other predators drinking the milk after they kill animals that produce milk.

Sperm is meant to conceive a baby, but some women be drinking it like their lives depended on it :wow::wow:

You don't see wolves, lions, and other predators drinking the sperm after they kill animals that produce sperm :troll:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I used to be lactose intolerant when I was a kid

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
McArthurs? I’m lactose intolentant but I ain’t never heard of that milk brand before. :wtf:
the company is Dean Foods, they sell milk under different brand names depending on the state or region. in Central Florida for example they're known as T.G. Lee. McArthur is carried in South Florida.