giphy.gif
MILKING RATS!!!!!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is the only milk I can drink straight....anything else has to be in cereal or in cooking. shyt is the GOAT for choc milk, mayne.
DBB56439-390-E-42-A9-8695-904-E31-B3020-E.jpg
i don't do chocolate milk, but that label explains most people's milk issues. for years i couldn't figure out why i couldn't drink a whole glass milk without causing problem, but had no problem with cheese, ice cream and other dairy products. then i learned about the the difference between the A1 and A2 protein from the different cows. jersey cows have the a2 protein and doesn't cause me any problems. that's why even though i mainly use the nut milks (cashew is my favorite), when i'm in the mood for some cow's milk it has to be an A2 variety.

so for me and alot people who thought they had an issue with the milk, it's not the milk it's the protein.

https://www.ericksonliving.com/tribune/artiles/2017/08/what-a2-milk
The vast majority of the milk Americans drink comes from Holstein cows. According to the Holstein Cattle Association, more than 94% of American dairy cows are of Holstein descent. Holsteins produce milk that contains two beta-casein proteins called A1 and A2.

In other parts of the world, France, for example, milk comes from Jersey, Guernsey, and Normande cows. These cows produce only one beta-casein protein in their milk—the A2 variety.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
i don't do chocolate milk, but that label explains most people's milk issues. for years i couldn't figure out why i couldn't drink a whole glass milk without causing problem, but had no problem with cheese, ice cream and other dairy products. then i learned about the the difference between the A1 and A2 protein from the different cows. jersey cows have the a2 protein and doesn't cause me any problems. that's why even though i mainly use the nut milks (cashew is my favorite), when i'm in the mood for some cow's milk it has to be an A2 variety.

so for me and alot people who thought they had an issue with the milk, it's not the milk it's the protein.

https://www.ericksonliving.com/tribune/artiles/2017/08/what-a2-milk

very interesting fact nugget...

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Speak for yourself bruh :gucci: I'm not lactose intolerant.

I can drink milk, eat ice cream, cheese, butter, yogurt etc without any problems why y'all always do this "every black person" shyt man :mjtf:?

Y'all claim this lactose shyt when it comes to milk but I guarantee you eat ice cream, foods that have cheese or butter as main ingredients.

Are y'all really intolerant or just don't like milk compared to other dairy products?

Maybe butter in small amounts. Other than that I dont eat any of that shyt.

You expect a high population that is overweight to know what eating healthy looks like? Most are so use to eating unhealthy they think it's normal.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Substitutes are the cheat code

Been off whey and milk and I feel lighter, less bloat, less weighted down

Don’t eat dairy anymore

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
cow milk has always been disgusting...people usually have to combine cow milk with something else to consume it...i never see anyone drinking milk straight...same way with cheese or butter...nobody consumes that shyt by itself...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All the people who drank it are dying out

usually from poor food decisions....